Go Back   VetteMOD.com > VetteMOD General Discussion > Projects

Old 03-11-2016, 01:49 PM
United States | Phantom of the Opera

My Photos: (3)
Default Fixing my vette....

Some of you guys may know, my '72 custom vette was backed over the nose/right fender last Feb 20th, and I still screwing around trying to get it fixed.....recommendation of a car club friend was the body shop manager at the local Chebby dealer.....who used to do wild custom crap and lots of glass work, well he is under considerable constraints due to big business bullshit, and so the car cat for 2 weeks/ 8 work daze and basically all they did was gray bondo in the right fender and not get it all fixed right for as much as they did....Dropped the hood off at another glass shop last Wed.....now to the rest of the story......

The man was recommended by a guy at the Sherwin Williams Auto paint division store....

AND,....he is building a full fiberglass body LS powered 911 trans, mid engine car to look like a Lambo/Ferrari, not sure which....it's under construction now, with full electronics/screens all over the place, not anywhere near paint stage yet, but I wanted to photo it and told him I"d put on this group, he refused....he documenting the build, and is going to put it up on some builder's site when done.....

tell you what, THAT is a beautiful project....hand made from ground up....

I dunno when/if but when it's done, I want to get a link to his group, and so show it off.....

Hopefully my car will be at least ready to paint by end of next week....