Go Back   VetteMOD.com > VetteMOD Technical Discussion > Chassis, Steering and Suspension

Old 03-22-2017, 10:38 PM
United States | n00b

My Photos: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68VetteModified View Post
I have been working on a modified 6-link for my 68'. I have taken Stroker-427's design and retrofitted it to a 80-82 batwing (less weight). I will donate my autocad drawings to this forum. I still have some questions for Stroker-427 as for setting it up. I will post these questions later. I have also made extra parts (stainless and aluminum) in case some body would be interested in purchasing them, to save themselves the time and effort. I have a set of wheel housings complete from Stroker-427's design that are complete. The other parts are from the modified design. I thank all of those that have contributed to this thread as the information is priceless. Thanks.....Ken

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Did these drawing ever get posted? New seeker of 5/6-link drawings reporting in! I'd be willing to convert to Solidworks files if so desired.
Old 03-24-2017, 04:57 PM
Italy | Addict

My Photos: (39)

I'm so happy to see more people trusting in my project !

Please feel free to ask any kinf of infos......

Pier Paolo
Old 03-26-2017, 02:04 AM
United States | n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroker-427 View Post
I'm so happy to see more people trusting in my project !

Please feel free to ask any kinf of infos......

Pier Paolo
Do you know if there are drawings available for fabbing something to mount on to the '80-'82 cars with the batwing? That's been the thing holding me back so far. Well, that and waiting to hear back from my employer if they'll be giving me access to their shop tools.

Last edited by C3DeedlyDee; 03-26-2017 at 02:07 AM..
Old 03-28-2017, 09:16 PM
Italy | Addict

My Photos: (39)

Don't really know..... the project was for my 79.

I think you have sent a pm to 68Vettem...
Old 03-31-2017, 04:07 AM
United States | n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroker-427 View Post
Don't really know..... the project was for my 79.

I think you have sent a pm to 68Vettem...
Yeah, I sent him an e-mail. Haven't heard back, but hopefully I'll get a response.

Edit- Got a response and he has sent me a .dwg of the parts. Woohoo!

Last edited by C3DeedlyDee; 04-03-2017 at 04:52 AM..