Flares - Vanacor is back in business

Definitely mate. I think TT was close to the money, they had a crappy bumper that hadn't been laid properly or hadn't come out of the mold cleanly and sent it to the guy on the other side of the world. It would have cost me a mint to send it back, not to mention the time wasting.
Like I said, it's on now and looks pretty good.

I figure you're right. But if a company will operate like that, especially in the internet age where you and I can talk in real time from 9000 miles away, I'm not going to trust them with my money, whether it's 9 miles or 900 miles away. That's just dirty business.

Humpfgh...try dirty business only 5 miles away....

:cry::shocking:

Saudi, your first impression of Vanacor is "right on" IMHO. I have attempted to purchase fiberglass panels a couple of times over the years only to pack them up and ship them back due to poor quality. Finally learned my lesson. There are a couple of suppliers out there that may cost a little more, but do quality work. Worth every penny in the long run. Won't mention thier names here so I don't cause a pissin contest, but you can PM me if your interested.

Bullshark
I did a bit of shopping around and I found that most of the Vendors I spoke to, all got their panels from Vanacor. I tracked down Vanacor themselves and the bumper I wanted was quite a bit cheaper from them and they worked a better shipping quote, so it seemed obvious to go straight to the source. Plus, they seemed to get rave reviews on other forums from anyone who'd dealt with them :confused:

You live and learn I guess but I'll be sure to message you though if I need any panels in the future :lol:

I received the two front flares today. Quality appears to be excellent, just like the rear flares I bought from them in 2006.
No complaints this time (I usually complain about something, not easy to make me happy) .... I'll see how well they fit some time after summer :bounce:

Shipping was only $20 - very reasonable for a box this size. Packaging was way above and beyond expectations.... the cardboard they use for their boxes is so frigging thick, I keep the cardboard and use it to lay on when I work under one of my cars. Excellent stuff....