Volvo Driving Swedish Cops

:D:harhar::devil:

the way that hooked for front end of that cop, and up/over, good pix....

:crutches:

Another prime example of why you should give VOLVO drivers plenty of room! :rofl:

OH GOD, You have NO idea how accurate your statement is....DO YOU??

:shocking::hissyfit::gurney:

In my opinion people buy/drive Volvos to compensate for their lack of driving skills and lack of confidence in their minimal driving skills. Add a cell phone to this recipe and you have a rolling disaster waiting to happen. Volvo is a safe car for unsafe drivers.

:beer:

Give that cop a medal. We need some of that here.:trumpet:

Sorry Bird but you know as well as I do that the criminals would only profit from that kind of police work. They would magically be injured and sue based on their inability to steal or sell drugs for income and receive a nice fat settlement.:bonkers:

Another prime example of why you should give VOLVO drivers plenty of room! :rofl:

In my opinion people buy/drive Volvos to compensate for their lack of driving skills and lack of confidence in their minimal driving skills. Add a cell phone to this recipe and you have a rolling disaster waiting to happen. Volvo is a safe car for unsafe drivers.

:shocking: Long time ago, my ex BIL bought his wife a USED VOLVO on Lonk Islant (toss off on Long Island for you all not familiar with the accent)....and that car was a 5 y/o sea of RUST, it feel apart in like 6 months, as in literally as in two pieces, damn nearly....

I din't think ANY car could do that, but there it was....:search::p

:shocking: Long time ago, my ex BIL bought his wife a USED VOLVO on Lonk Islant (toss off on Long Island for you all not familiar with the accent)....and that car was a 5 y/o sea of RUST, it feel apart in like 6 months, as in literally as in two pieces, damn nearly....

Being a native Long Islander myself.....I must say you have the accent wrong....Its Looong Islan:thumbs:

Being a native Long Islander myself.....I must say you have the accent wrong....Its Looong Islan:thumbs:

U probably right, I remember the ex sorta said it like YOU mimic it, my ex FIL was from NYC, Bronx/Brooklyn (I always confuse them) and he pronounced it more like the way I mimic it.....

They lived in Bayshore/Sayville sailed the South Bay....34' Morgan he built in their back yard from a kit.....

those were fun daze that relationship lasted 11 years....

funny how time flys, I been married to Linda here longer than her....

:friends: