she cleaned me out

DeeVeeEight

Fast Pedalphile
I got back into my home on Sept. 1st after 7 1/2 months of grief. She finally cleared out and cleaned me out. Jewelry, digital camera's, furniture, dishes, silverware, firewood and some tools just to name a few. My guess is she sold it, gave it away and threw it out.
On the upside, I am back in my home. My dogs are back in their comfort zone too. I slept well last night for the first time in weeks. Today brings a fresh start and new opportunities.:bounce:

You ought to check out the house & property really well--She sounds vindictive enough she may have sabotaged some things as well. Poisoned the yard, poured concrete down the sewer, loosened gas pipe fittings, cut wires, put dead animals in the attic, stuff like that.

I guess I'm surprised that she's not yet in jail. Theft is a serious charge.

She's a lawyer and should know better. She thinks she can get away with all of this. There is more evidence against her but I can not reveal it yet. :club:

This is just like a friggin' soap opera, tune in tomorrow for the next chapter!

Amigo, been there, done that!:hissyfit:

You'll heal so much faster if you just put it behind you. Tit for Tat is rewarding in the short term and I so understand your need to grind her face and win. Oh Yeah, I understand.

But ultimately you lose.

Regardless of the stinkin' verdicts, you still lose.

Right now today start getting your Karma in order, forget the shit and move on to be a taller and stronger man that you are just now.

I did this, leave the stinking charnel pit behind and move on starting today!

You ought to check out the house & property really well--She sounds vindictive enough she may have sabotaged some things as well. Poisoned the yard, poured concrete down the sewer, loosened gas pipe fittings, cut wires, put dead animals in the attic, stuff like that.

So far it has just been ignorant stupid stuff. I had an antique cedar chest refinished a year ago that is now trashed, full of gouges and scratches. The house was extremely dirty, the yard badly over grown, there are a few small malicious holes in the walls but nothing I can't fix. The sewer system which I partially replaced last year seems to be fine and as I said the yard is overgrown so I don't think it has been poisoned. I went up in the attic to change the A/C filter and it was just about black with dirt and caved in from not passing air, but no dead animals up there. She was also ignorant of the fact that I closed all of the ceiling mounted A/C ducts for the winter to stop cold drafts. She has been running the A/C all summer with the vents closed - like I said, ignorant, stupid stuff.

ON THE UPSIDE

In the last 3 days I have heard the hawks screeching as they hunt and I found some small bird carcass & feather remnants on my front porch from them feeding. I scared a ground hog out of the overgrowth along side my driveway today and watched him run across my back yard and under the small pole barn I built last year. The dogs are going to have lots of fun with that!
I love this house because it backs up to 26 acres of protected woodland. I am on a dead end street on a little over a half acre, just enough for me to maintain, and I live 15 minutes outside of Philadelphia, Pa. I feel I have the best of everything in this home and hope to stay here for many years to come.
The material stuff I can replace. The jewelry unfortunately were mostly inheritance pieces from relatives who have past, that is the most painful kind of stuff, but again, material things. I don't need to hold a piece of jewelry to know I was loved and that I loved in return.
I am home. For now that is all that matters.
I really appreciate all of you tolerating my Peyton Place type issues and being so supportive. I have been out of my element and mostly isolated, so reaching out to you here has been very therapeutic. Now that I am truly King of my own Castle I can extend an invitation to all of you if you are ever in the area. Come see the '79 'Vette body work in progress and check out the '71 Skylark convertible too. The house is dog friendly too so bring your best friend if you like!

:drink:

Amigo, been there, done that!:hissyfit:

You'll heal so much faster if you just put it behind you. Tit for Tat is rewarding in the short term and I so understand your need to grind her face and win. Oh Yeah, I understand.

But ultimately you lose.

Regardless of the stinkin' verdicts, you still lose.

Right now today start getting your Karma in order, forget the shit and move on to be a taller and stronger man that you are just now.

I did this, leave the stinking charnel pit behind and move on starting today!

I have financial issues and the criminal charges against her that need to be addressed, as well as the fact that she is still trying to force me to sell the house. In addition a couple of lawyers I have spoken to want to take her in front of the state disciplinary boards. They say they do not want someone with her lack of respect for the law to be representing the law and that is what the disciplinary board is there for, that she makes the legal profession look bad. (Gene, hold your tongue for another few seconds). They want her out. All I can do is agree.

As you can see from my last post, I am ready to at least move forward. I am still going to have to work at getting the stink of all of this off of me but I feel I have a pretty good chance at it.
Hard work (I own my own business) and staying focused on good, positive things is going to be the key to success. There is still some time yet for car shows and cruising too!

As you can see from my last post, I am ready to at least move forward. I am still going to have to work at getting the stink of all of this off of me but I feel I have a pretty good chance at it.
Hard work (I own my own business) and staying focused on good, positive things is going to be the key to success. There is still some time yet for car shows and cruising too

Exactly right Dude! It's all about you now, put the stench as far behingd as poss and grow into the new life. The bitterness and anger only drags you down, she revels in it.

Hard work (I own my own business) and staying focused on good, positive things is going to be the key to success. There is still some time yet for car shows and cruising too

Exactly right Dude! It's all about you now, put the stench as far behingd as poss and grow into the new life. The bitterness and anger only drags you down, she revels in it.

I agree that turning the other cheek is a valid response; however, society does need protection from her. I like this quote "all it takes for evil to win is for good to do nothing." If half of what you say is true, she'll be disbarred; if she has malpractice insurance, it's possible you will be able to recover from there. If she sold your jewelry to pawn shops, they have to report the purchase, and return it to you - then they can go after her for selling stolen goods. If they sold the goods, they will have record (required) and you can retrieve it from the purchaser. The pawn shop loses on this deal (at least temporarily).

The issue you want to underline to the bar association is she was responsible for maintaining the condition of your house and possessions as bailee (much like a mini-storage place) - as she sold your possessions without your permission she violated the trust that attorneys are supposed to maintain. Violation of a client's trust (or outside her practice, in her own life) is the number one reason attorneys are disbarred.

Don't rely on the attorneys to report her to the bar association, report her yourself. Then when they investigate, they can order her to pay you back.

All that said, if she goes bankrupt, it can make things more difficult, but if you've police reports and bar association disipline reports - the bankruptcy court can find that she was part of criminal enterprise and the debt is not dischargable. Further it gives you higher priority in collections. But the issue is you have to do it now - every lender tries for that exception in bankruptcy, so doing the footwork early and often can really change the results in your favor.

Side benefit is if criminal charges are proven (or she pleads out), having documented the losses well before Court makes your side that much more compelling.

anyway, should you need terms explained PM me.

In MY case, with crooked business partners, I have a Federal Dist. Ctl judge on my list, and William F. Tschanen, and Kevin Hester......

I fully intend to take all 3 out someday.....

CASE CLOSED......

I agree that turning the other cheek is a valid response; however, society does need protection from her. I like this quote "all it takes for evil to win is for good to do nothing." If half of what you say is true, she'll be disbarred; if she has malpractice insurance, it's possible you will be able to recover from there. If she sold your jewelry to pawn shops, they have to report the purchase, and return it to you - then they can go after her for selling stolen goods. If they sold the goods, they will have record (required) and you can retrieve it from the purchaser. The pawn shop loses on this deal (at least temporarily).

The issue you want to underline to the bar association is she was responsible for maintaining the condition of your house and possessions as bailee (much like a mini-storage place) - as she sold your possessions without your permission she violated the trust that attorneys are supposed to maintain. Violation of a client's trust (or outside her practice, in her own life) is the number one reason attorneys are disbarred.

Don't rely on the attorneys to report her to the bar association, report her yourself. Then when they investigate, they can order her to pay you back.

All that said, if she goes bankrupt, it can make things more difficult, but if you've police reports and bar association disipline reports - the bankruptcy court can find that she was part of criminal enterprise and the debt is not dischargable. Further it gives you higher priority in collections. But the issue is you have to do it now - every lender tries for that exception in bankruptcy, so doing the footwork early and often can really change the results in your favor.

Side benefit is if criminal charges are proven (or she pleads out), having documented the losses well before Court makes your side that much more compelling.

anyway, should you need terms explained PM me.

Why do I like this post so much?

Thanks for the offer!