FYI New Fender Flairs coming out

For what you get with the Fender Flairs that I posted to me is not a bad deal. As they are not just a flair but most of the Fender and Quarter panel. They go from the seem down and from the front to the back. So this will save you hours of work and shaping.

I am sure I will find out lol. As I feel that since I will be running a 5" Cowl Hood I think that without some good fender flairs it just will not look right.

It is definitely less work with those flared quarter panels :thumbs:

Karsten, Why is the full quarter less work than what you did?

Karsten, Why is the full quarter less work than what you did?

because you can cut at the bonding strips and you should have minimum fitting to do. If the flared panel has the correct contour at the curve between fender and lip (as it should at that price) then there should be very little or no sanding neccessary to get the curves "right"
The transition from old fender to new flare requires quiet a bit of work.

then again, I also cut the vent area and grafted the eggcrates in there..... that was quiet a pain :D

I sent them an email today. I have the C6 rear clip already mounted on the Darth Vader Vette so I just want the fronts. Not only will it save me time over the standard flares, I won't have to remove the several layers of paint on the current front quarters!!!

The work may be on the back burner but I can still stockpile parts!!!:trumpet:

Front Quarters Only

$1000.00 plus shipping which due to size is usually in the $200.00 range for the set of 4.

I talked to Josh at Custom Image Corvette today. Great guy - easy to talk to and loves cars!

I was able to order a set of front quarter panels - great timing because there were getting ready to make a set for someone else!

I am really looking forward to getting these mounted but after I finish the rear clip first!!!

Thanks for the lead SHAKERATTLEROLL!! Made my day! WOOHOO

if I had another C3 sitting in my garage I would probably get a set of four :)

I like these but I don't like them enough to rip my flares off the 79 and install these :)

:D :D:trumpet:

looking forward to the install photos :)

I was suppose to have my flared quarter panels delivered today via FedEx. We are having torrential downpours so I called FedEx and asked them to reschedule delivery - make it easier of the FedEx driver. Hell, I wouldn't want to be out in this crap making deliveries!!!!!

Lady at FedEx rescheduled the delivery to next Tuesday and thanked me for being so considerate! It was the right thing to do.

It won't be long now!!! WOOHOO

I was suppose to have my flared quarter panels delivered today via FedEx. We are having torrential downpours so I called FedEx and asked them to reschedule delivery - make it easier of the FedEx driver. Hell, I wouldn't want to be out in this crap making deliveries!!!!!

Lady at FedEx rescheduled the delivery to next Tuesday and thanked me for being so considerate! It was the right thing to do.

It won't be long now!!! WOOHOO

HA! Best laid plans of Mice and Men!!! Even with calling and canceling the delivery, the flared front quarter panels were delivered anyway. I will open the box tomorrow and post a couple pictures. I will say they were well packaged by Josh!!