My '72 LS5 restomod

MndShp

Hello,
Relatively new to the forum as I write this and figured I would get a thread going about my restomod in progress... '72 LS5 coupe. Some pics...

Oct 2013 IMAG0725_zps6d6fd127.jpg

Apr 2014 Body Off Restomod begins (nose is supported on dolly now)
IMAG1526_zps43a88617.jpg

Oct 2014 - frame back from powder coater
IMAG2186_zps656eb4ea.jpg

Just recently ordered VBP's Performance Plus Suspension Full Kit and Rack Attack rack & pinion steering, and getting ready to send out the trailing arms and rear differential to be rebuilt by GTR1999. Hope to have a rolling chassis by New Years! :bonkers:

You're going all out on this. I'm impressed, keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

A friend of mine lives in Mo. and so owns a early shark, he is an aircraft inspector/mechanic and travels pretty good, that's how I know him....

his handle is TimAT so send him a PM, and maybe you guys can meet up and eyeball the projects.....say hello from me.....IF for some reason you can't find him, send me a email, and I can get you his email, since I am a pest as he is on my list.....;-)

GENE SLATER.....

Thanks all... looking forward to participating here. I've got lots to learn and this looks like a great place to do so! Hopefully, I can contribute along the way as well.

A friend of mine lives in Mo. and so owns a early shark, he is an aircraft inspector/mechanic and travels pretty good, that's how I know him....

his handle is TimAT so send him a PM, and maybe you guys can meet up and eyeball the projects.....say hello from me.....IF for some reason you can't find him, send me a email, and I can get you his email, since I am a pest as he is on my list.....;-)

GENE SLATER.....

Thanks! I'll have to look him up. Really looking forward to joining some local corvette club fun when she is back on the road.