75 Corvette Resto Mod

It's been quite some time since I've post anything. The car is currently getting the interior made. Hopefully within a month or two I'll have the car back and ready to drive for the summer!

This is really nice. What size tires did you go with? I really like the way they fill the wheel wells.

let me nose around....DC proper is not car show friendly but not far away is Carlisle and Hershey, let me see whats around

It's been a while since I've done an update but the car is getting close to done. Here are the latest photos

26285ae06d764fcd8.jpg

26285ae06d766c41d.jpg

26285ae06d7694412.jpg

26285ae06d76b3203.jpg

I plan to be at this years power tour and should be parking in the Pilot Transport booth area.

and you convinced me to run the Z06 wheels. It may mean widening the flares a bit more on mine - but don't care, they look awesome. Now to decide chrome, black chrome of black. :hi:

Thanks SRoundtree :thumbs:

I went custom with the lights but relatively subtle. The guy that makes them can do all sorts of awesome stuff to them.

www.sickhids.com

Last edited:
and you convinced me to run the Z06 wheels. It may mean widening the flares a bit more on mine - but don't care, they look awesome. Now to decide chrome, black chrome of black. :hi:

Yes, the Z06 wheels fill the wheel well nicely. A dish on the wheel could look really good too, but these just fit the overall style I was going for.

Anyone here going on Power Tour?

Yeah I was pretty surprised when he said he uses a lot of PVC for his panels, but he said it's light and strong. He can buy it in sizes up to 2" thick and work it from there if needed.

Yeah I was pretty surprised when he said he uses a lot of PVC for his panels, but he said it's light and strong. He can buy it in sizes up to 2" thick and work it from there if needed.

do you suppose you just cut it on a band saw with a metal blade?