Ncrs Shirts & Stickers

LOTAHP

NCRS NOT CORRECTLY RESTORED STINGRAY :cool:

T-Shirts $20.00 (Hanes BEEFY-Ts) + $6.00 shipping for 1 shirt (within the USA)

LONG SLEEVE T"s $25.00 (HANES BEEFY-Ts) + $7.00 shipping for 1 shirt (within the USA)

SWEATSHIRTS $30.00 (Hanes 10 oz. heavy ones)+ $10.00 shipping for 1 shirt (within the USA)

Available in sizes Medium, Large , X-Large, 2X-Large (add $3.00)
Available in WHITE, GREY, BLACK

At this time not all sizes are availble in all colors, Just ask by responding here or emailing me [email protected]

STICKERS available in 3" $4.00
4 1/2" $7.00
6" $10.00
Stickers are avaible in regular for the toolbox & reverse for inside the window. These stickers are the high quality ones where you peel off one side stick it then rub with a coin then peel back the backing.

I accept Paypal and personal checks. Email me with your order & zip code(please be specific with size, color, and type of sticker) and I will email you back with a total including shipping.

Thanks for your support and the support of ALL MODIFIED CORVETTES

Norm (LOTAHP)

Last edited:
I need some shirts for sure!

XXL white & grey available?

Marck gave me on of your stickers, it's on the windshield :)

I need some shirts for sure!

XXL white & grey available?

Marck gave me on of your stickers, it's on the windshield :)

YES!!! Grey & White are available in 2XL. Let me know your zip code and I'll give you a shipping cost

Brazen Plug

I bought several stickers & a couple t-shirts from Norm several years ago during the CF brough-ha-ha. They are absolutely the most top-quality shirts & decals you can get. Many of my so-called 'high-quality' motorcycle & hot-rod shirts begin to deteriorate after a couple years, but my NCRS shirts are still in top form. Excepting of course, for some fraying & staining from so much wear.
The decal on the back window of my car (which is by no means a garage queen) has been there for several years and is still fresh & new as the day I stuck it on--no cracking, peeling or fading.

Welcome to VM, Norm

John

I bought several stickers & a couple t-shirts from Norm several years ago during the CF brough-ha-ha. They are absolutely the most top-quality shirts & decals you can get. Many of my so-called 'high-quality' motorcycle & hot-rod shirts begin to deteriorate after a couple years, but my NCRS shirts are still in top form. Excepting of course, for some fraying & staining from so much wear.
The decal on the back window of my car (which is by no means a garage queen) has been there for several years and is still fresh & new as the day I stuck it on--no cracking, peeling or fading.

Welcome to VM, Norm

John

Thanks John. It's great to hear from LOTA familiar guys from back-in-the-day. THIS PLACE IS GREAT!!!

I received my T-shirts (one white, one grey) and my sticker a few days after I sent the payment. The shirts are great, the sticker is on the windshield... I know, need to get out there and take a photo and post ... :drink:

I received my T-shirts (one white, one grey) and my sticker a few days after I sent the payment. The shirts are great, the sticker is on the windshield... I know, need to get out there and take a photo and post ... :drink:

Aw rats, you beat me to it....:lol::crap:

All shirts & stickers have been shipped (even SCCA Vette's). Everyone should be recieving them any day now. I am sure everyone will be happy the shirts are very high quality. Please let me know as you recieve them.:thumbs::thumbs:

I'm starting to get PMs telling me you guys are recieving the shirts and really liking them. You know every time I go to re-order shirts my shirt guy always trys to sell a cheaper shirt he says it will cost much less and he can give a far better deal than what he's doing for me know. I say NO WAY, personally I can't stand wearing cheap T-shirts, they are uncomfortable in the heat (I'm in Fla) and the better shirts last longer. No, I am not making much money on the shirts (it helps pay some of the bills in this unemployment time, hopefully not much longer). It's the quality and comfort that counts the most.

Thanks everyone for your orders, I know you will all be very satisfied once you recieve them. Please feel free to tell anyone to come to Vettemod.com to find out more about the "real" NCRS or you can give out my email ([email protected]) to anyone who asks.

Thanks again,
Norm

I'm starting to get PMs telling me you guys are recieving the shirts and really liking them. You know every time I go to re-order shirts my shirt guy always trys to sell a cheaper shirt he says it will cost much less and he can give a far better deal than what he's doing for me know. I say NO WAY, personally I can't stand wearing cheap T-shirts, they are uncomfortable in the heat (I'm in Fla) and the better shirts last longer. No, I am not making much money on the shirts (it helps pay some of the bills in this unemployment time, hopefully not much longer). It's the quality and comfort that counts the most.

Thanks everyone for your orders, I know you will all be very satisfied once you recieve them. Please feel free to tell anyone to come to Vettemod.com to find out more about the "real" NCRS or you can give out my email ([email protected]) to anyone who asks.

Thanks again,
Norm

I hope mine gets here tomorrow before I head to Effingham for the Funfest Thursday. I had planned on wearing it Sat at the Funfest to see how many people like it and how many DONT! :bounce:

I usually catch a bunch of comments from some saying I destroyed a Corvette when they see my car, the shirt will just be icing on the cake. :thumbs: