Anyone ever adapt a Ford 8.8 IRS to a C3?

Well I don't watch baseball but ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you and I share a common interest multiple carbs , yessssssssssssssssssssss

GEE:bounce:

You are sooooo right ! And , I am so old I just cannot escape when they chase me .

GEE

Attachments

• P1010001.jpg
    P1010001.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 34
Fourth set ,,,,,, that is what winter and idle fingers do to you . It was a real stunt getting them in there .

Yeah you are right but ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you can doooo 4 at one time . Believe it or not .:evil:

GEE

I see you changed the filters again, I like these very much

I was trying some different materials over the winter because the last set I machined from billet and was rather time and labor intensive . I purchased some high aggregate corian and machined them with carbide on the mill . They are very light and easy to hold dimension , best of all the hsgs stay much cooler .

GEE

The black aprt that mates to the velocity stacks is corian The edges are brushed aluminium? They are really sweet!!

The stack plates are alum billet from the last filter setup I used . I had to recounter bore them on an angle plate to drop the front of the filters for hood clearance . The housings are corian shot in grey metallic epoxy finish ,,,,,,,,,,, just look alum