Replacement VBP Parts

gkz

My VBP rear strut bushings decomposed. Makes me wonder if upper and lower A arm bushings aren't far behind. Anybody know if the VBP box type upper and lower (as in transverse spring) A arms take the stock bushings or are they proprietary?

I don't know, but the last time I dealt with VBP's customer support about an odd request (getting rebuild parts for an early dual-mount rear spring), they were exceptionally helpful.

Even if they aren't the same, they probably decompose at the same rate. So still a concern. I've had mine for 10 years with no problems. How old are they?

They are really helpful when you call them. Maybe they will replace them.

It appears this is what happens when the second generation takes over, if it was me I would pick up the telephone and call Paul Lesinsky at VanSteel and ask him for a source for replacement bushings, (If I remember correctly Paul was the business manager at VBP before the son took it over)

It appears this is what happens when the second generation takes over, if it was me I would pick up the telephone and call Paul Lesinsky at VanSteel and ask him for a source for replacement bushings, (If I remember correctly Paul was the business manager at VBP before the son took it over)

I don't know how many times I've seen this. Father builds business and son tears it down.