crash ice in FL?

1Michel

Ok so it's cold in Fl or maybe in Ca, wanna give it a try Bird? , then I guess you guys can start practicing some "crash ice"

You dress up as hockey players, find a frozen mountain and race the crap out of yourselves throwing your body as hard you can downhill.
I saw that and thrust me they fly down that mountain.
Nuts

[ame]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=tvFNJVWUFas[/ame]

hopefully it's not getting any colder....

[ame=http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/junkandmore/?action=view&current=PolishPolarBearClub.flv]
th_PolishPolarBearClub.jpg
[/ame]

That looks like a blast. I bet you Canadians came up with that........

I dont know where it started but in the vid, a guy from Finnland won and there was people from all over.

Still nuts, I played hockey in another life and it's hard enough to race around a flat rink I can only immagine what it must be to throw yourself down a hill like that plus this thing is pretty steep and long. + they are agressive too they wont mind kicking the other in the face with an elbow. pretty ruff.

Mybad I saw that vid , my boys 21 and 23, they go to a SPA like that not far from here, it's called Polar bear club.
Well, they must be in a revenge mood, they gave us a week end pass to do that "Polar bear" spa thing for Chrismass.

Then they send me that video and told me "not to jump without checking for ice first".

Heck, it just looks like Interstate 70 going from Denver up to Vail on any winter weekend morning, only with cars with ski racks on top......

:rofl::rofl::rofl: now that was the ultimate belly flop :clobbered: what was the camera guy saying (hey you idiot did that hurt? i caught it all on video)

I saw that and thrust me they fly down that mountain.

I was there too. But unfortunately only for the day. I missed the race itself. I did saw the practice runs though. Very brave guys and the winner is from right place!

It was kind of a cold day though to spend outdoors. With the wind chill...

attachment.jpg

That was cool! I hope that sport catches on. It's like downhill skiing, hockey and rollerderby all combined.