Hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems our friends over at dc are having a celebration because they supposedly caught me red handed

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103444

Little do they know, I have EXACTLY what I needed. PROOF that turd, or should I say assassin74 is a lying sack of shit. Like it's even possible to get his IP IF I would have managed to log into his account. Not possible at all.

See, I have quite good memory and I was thinking, red 74, pic looks like a junker off craigslist, then it dawned on me. Assassin74 over on DC, another one of those suspicious characters with a superhero avatar named deadpool had a 74 he was selling on craigslist and d-boy came looking at it, or something to that extent. What are the odds, lying through teeth, signing up here with conspcicuous info, a brand new created email addy [email protected], buddies with old superman and no hits anywhere to double check his ever changing story. Lying from a to z.

So, what to do, no way of getting his IP to verify. Ok, attempt to log into DC 5 times and hope he starts to whine about it...and SO HE DID!!!!!!

have a suspicion because of the way a single member from the Netherlands treated me when he thought I was or was associated with someone he really did not like on a different forum for Corvettes. My location meant to him that I was someone else and he and a bunch of other members here all started to harass me. I haven't seen them post much lately so I do not know if that has anything to do with it.

That OBVIOUSLY happened here.

Q.E.D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.