Hello VetteMod

Mr.L-88

Hello,

I wanted to say hello to everyone at VetteMod! I am new to this Forum and with all of the great info available here I am like a kid in a candy store! I came here due to the work that I have seen TT display on forums of the past; but this one blows them all away. I am really excited to find a place where I can network with other Vette enthusiasts that have the guts to unleash the true potential of what these great cars were made for...Total Vehicular Domination!

:devil:Welcome to another vette guy.....L88 eh.....make sure you vent the tank so it don't collapse from pumping fuel out too fast....:devil::devil::quote:

Welcome to VetteMOD! Weren't you looking for CAD files? Did you check out our downloads section?

Welcome to VetteMOD! Weren't you looking for CAD files? Did you check out our downloads section?

That was me! I am still a little bit star struck over this forum. I am still interested in a full frame model if it exists. I did not see it in the download section. Front Suspension works also.

I will try to get a few pix of my heap up so everyone can see my challenge.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

That was me! I am still a little bit star struck over this forum. I am still interested in a full frame model if it exists. I did not see it in the download section. Front Suspension works also.

I will try to get a few pix of my heap up so everyone can see my challenge.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Look in the bodywork section.:)

You know what they say? Guy's who run BB are just making up for short commings in other departments. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You know what they say? Guy's who run BB are just making up for short commings in other departments. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Now that is deep! I have usually heard that referenced to Vette owners as a group, not just BB cars. Are you a closet Mustang guy? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Now that is deep! I have usually heard that referenced to Vette owners as a group, not just BB cars. Are you a closet Mustang guy? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

:eek: Not no way Not no how :tomato:
But i do like mustangs though,they taste like chicken :lol::lol:

BTW welcome to Vette Mod :thumbs:

We're going to keep on until us BB guys can outnumber the SB crowd!!

Welcome

Since WE have you outnumbered some 100-1 in production numbers alone....methinks that quest is

fruitless????

:clobbered::zzz::crap:

I just got a '74 Coupe as a project car- I can drop a 454 in it OR a 355. I've got both just setting there, complete ready to go. all I need to do is decide.

I just got a '74 Coupe as a project car- I can drop a 454 in it OR a 355. I've got both just setting there, complete ready to go. all I need to do is decide.

How can you NOT now the obvious and only correct answer to that? :eek::twitch:

How can you NOT now the obvious and only correct answer to that? :eek::twitch:

Depends. Is gas going up or down? Just how fast do you need those groceries? If you and Denise cruise together in seperate cars, do you really want her beating your ass?:shocking: