Aloha Jeff

kaptnjoe

ALOHA VetteMod Members,
WOW! My first official VETTE RUN!
Great weather thru the countryside to Polomar Mtn and Jullian.
Nice men to drive with. Was very happy to get to cool ocean FOG on Coast Hwy heading North. Saw a bit of the Solar Eclipse at Huntington Pier, went upstairs to Poncho's for a cold one.
Jeff thank you for the tips. Very difficult to get the ground screw, ground wire lug and Antenna ground strap back in with my eyes shut. Had I attacked the gasoline leak first the entire spare tire holder would have been out of my way and the tail light ground problem could have been much less than 2 hours. I had to get a mirror to see the deteriorated rubber cap on the 1/4" tube high left side of gas tank. Took me several hours to remove hose clamp. When I first stood up all proud and hurt I quickly realized in three years it will fail again. Please help me find GAS resistant cap.
Happy to be signed in now , look forward to check with you guys soon. Had to sign in with my wife's E-Mail because I use G-mail.
Thank You JEFF
ALOHA KaptnJOE

Welcome to the motley crew.....

You owe us pix of those hula dancers.....get to work man.....

Yeh, those gas tanks are a PIA....:crutches::( don't ask....

good time

hey joe, have to hand it to these guys for help and support with our addiction/hobby these guys have been there done that or can find out aloha
ALOHA VetteMod Members,
WOW! My first official VETTE RUN!
Great weather thru the countryside to Polomar Mtn and Jullian.
Nice men to drive with. Was very happy to get to cool ocean FOG on Coast Hwy heading North. Saw a bit of the Solar Eclipse at Huntington Pier, went upstairs to Poncho's for a cold one.
Jeff thank you for the tips. Very difficult to get the ground screw, ground wire lug and Antenna ground strap back in with my eyes shut. Had I attacked the gasoline leak first the entire spare tire holder would have been out of my way and the tail light ground problem could have been much less than 2 hours. I had to get a mirror to see the deteriorated rubber cap on the 1/4" tube high left side of gas tank. Took me several hours to remove hose clamp. When I first stood up all proud and hurt I quickly realized in three years it will fail again. Please help me find GAS resistant cap.
Happy to be signed in now , look forward to check with you guys soon. Had to sign in with my wife's E-Mail because I use G-mail.
Thank You JEFF
ALOHA KaptnJOE

Attachments

• 104.jpg
    104.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 3
Joe. Glad to see you here. Askanything, and someone will know. Join our 12 step program to Vette addiction. We will talk you thru your mid life crisis.

Know anything about boats? :rofl:

Hey Joe, glad you made it. It was great to meet you. Welcome to the wonderful world of OFD. "(Obsessive Fiberglass Disease). As Bird said, if you have a question, throw it out. Someone will have the answer.

:drink: