Hi Everyone

greenwood

How is everyone doing. Just thought id stop in and see if anyone needed any parts from greenwood. cus i know ppl cant get ahold of them and i have burt's home number. and id be more then happy to the parts ordered for you guys.

Hey hey hey, famous NAME....Welcome to the motley crew....

Is my memory shot, or didn't Greenwood once attend a meet/show of the Corvette Club of America, NCCC#1 in Gaithersburg Maryland, show would have been at Chriswell Chevy....

I curious what you all have in the way of front spoilers.

STREETABLE with stock height suspension, ....:yahoo:

re

Is my memory shot, or didn't Greenwood once attend a meet/show of the Corvette Club of America, NCCC#1 in Gaithersburg Maryland, show would have been at Chriswell Chevy....

what year is your car and ill check
my name is chad

my name is chad

Hey Chad....it's a '72, nothing stock, from wheels to roof, except ride height, on account of street driven....that's why the lack of good looking spoiler....:crutches:

re

my name is chad

Hey Chad....it's a '72, nothing stock, from wheels to roof, except ride height, on account of street driven....that's why the lack of good looking spoiler....:crutches:

sorry dont offer one for a stock bodied c3

How is everyone doing. Just thought id stop in and see if anyone needed any parts from greenwood. cus i know ppl cant get ahold of them and i have burt's home number. and id be more then happy to the parts ordered for you guys.
Interesting! Tell me more. I've been a Greenwood fan since he teamed up with Dickie Smothers.

Interesting! Tell me more. I've been a Greenwood fan since he teamed up with Dickie Smothers.

well what do you want me to tell you lol

well what do you want me to tell you

I have two questions, lets start with the first one, if I get an answer to this one I will hit you with the second and maybe a third one...do you know where I can get (or just see pics of) a Greenwood parts catalog from John`s early days? I`m particularly interested in his redesigned front steering arms for a C-3 and any other parts from what was called the "SCCA stealth kit", also interested in the rear frame rails from the BFG cars, any pics of those John might like to share...thanks in advance. HN

Last edited by a moderator:

OK, why can't people get a hold of them if they want to sell parts?

Is this your Vette?

G3GTOblackleftfront.jpg

I have two questions, lets start with the first one, if I get an answer to this one I will hit you with the second and maybe a third one...do you know where I can get (or just see pics of) a Greenwood parts catalog from John`s early days? I`m particularly interested in his redesigned front steering arms for a C-3 and any other parts from what was called the "SCCA stealth kit", also interested in the rear frame rails from the BFG cars, any pics of those John might like to share...thanks in advance. HN

the rear frame rails where stock if i remember rite all but welding brackets on
for the susp. as for the old parts catalog im not sure but ill call burt,john and joe
a call tomarrow if you want the arms ill see if joe can fab some up

OK, why can't people get a hold of them if they want to sell parts?

Is this your Vette?

G3GTOblackleftfront.jpg

hey kid
ok it started with burt and johns mother getting cancer john turned over the business to his two sons because burt and johns time was taking up by taking care of their mother and then awhile back johns oldest son the diagnosed with a brain tumor so they havent been much on the business side
they shut off the phones and more focused on their family but burt wants to get the busness back up and running and i told him i would help out in anyway i could and the web site is ran by Mike Guyette
i have their personel numbers but i wont give them out because they didnt tell me i could and no that gto isnt mine i have a turbo gt
so now you know why you cant reach them

Last edited:

for the susp. as for the old parts catalog im not sure but ill call burt,john and joe

the steering arms I am speaking of weren`t a fabricated piece they were cast like the standard C-3 steering arms.

the steering arms I am speaking of weren`t a fabricated piece they were cast like the standard C-3 steering arms.

john took the stock arms and moded them

whitch arms you looking for any ways
idler arm = he put a bearing in it cus the bushing would wear out and cause the front rite tire to have play in it
relay rod
pitman arm
tie rods
and do you have p/s

Last edited:
steering arms/knuckles. The little arms that bolt to the spindle, tie rods go on them

these

249ad6ca9e633f.jpg