My C4 was in Corvette Enthusiast!

SCCA VETTE

The pictures that were snapped of my 85 by Corvette Enthusiast magazine in Effingham last year were in a 3 page article on the car in the magazine last month. Amazing how a good camera guy can make something look nicer than it is. lolol

vette.jpg

Looks good man, and your comment is right on, pro photo guys can make any car look GREAT, they did it to one of mine, years ago....

I was apologizing for the paint job, he just laughed and said no sweat man, I make it look good....so I just shut up and watched.....

curious as to how many pix he shot....the guy doing my car shot like 4 rolls, of 24 pix....which I thought was krazy film waste for just two in the rag.....

:hissyfit::shocking:

Looks good man, and your comment is right on, pro photo guys can make any car look GREAT, they did it to one of mine, years ago....

I was apologizing for the paint job, he just laughed and said no sweat man, I make it look good....so I just shut up and watched.....

curious as to how many pix he shot....the guy doing my car shot like 4 rolls, of 24 pix....which I thought was krazy film waste for just two in the rag.....

:hissyfit::shocking:

Not sure how many he shot total. He took pictures in a few different areas and fo about every part of the car. He was using a Digital SLR Canon EOS.

Did they include any before/after pix? I remember seeing a couple of pictures of that car before you resurrected it!