perforated tubing

Twin_Turbo

Der Maulwurf
Anyone know where to get this?

bb72_1.jpg

They only have it in mild steel here. Above pic is from an ebay auct. it's 409 stainless, would be acceptable. Preferrable I'd like 3xx stainless. The above tube is available in 3" but I'm actually looking for 3,5" sections. Only need 2 small pieces so shipping isn't a problem. (don't want things to get too quiet ya know :D)

I've checked out all the usual suspects when it comes to stainless exhaust parts...no one has it :(

Looks like something a naval ships supply house would supply....

like for water filtration or something.....

:shocking::waxer:

I did, all 3" max :( problem is, my sheet metal roller does not handle stainless at all. I'll have to weld some perf. sheet to a tube and roll it that way if all else fails. That means i have to get some fresh oxy & acet to heat it up...it's geeting more expensive by the minute :(

i may just go with the 3" 409 on the bay in that case.

I guess you want this for Sidepipe mufflers... get the 3" diameter if you want it loud... my 2.5" Hooker maxflows are already loud, borderline to be honest ... The 3.5" will be just as loud as what you have now....

in that case, there's going to be some of that stuff on it's way to orlando :D

Let me have a look at their pricing, I might want two foot of their 2" tubing to quiet mine down a little...LOL

From his auction:

Sold per foot $13.00
Max length for UPS is 6' feet
We can cut to length and prorate cost for exact length. Let us know what you want and we will quote.
THIS IS A BUY IT NOW NO NEED TO WAIT!!! ORDERS SHIP SAME OR NEXT DAY
We also have 1" 1.5" 1 5/8" 2" 2.5" and 3" Dia perf
Same day shipping M-F

I sent you a PM as well, make sure about the shipping charges...

Isn't this 2"

http://cgi.ebay.com/PERFORATED-STAINLESS-STEEL-TUBING-2-diameter-Tube_W0QQitemZ190240758461QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item190240758461&_trkparms=72%3A1031|39%3A3|66%3A3|65%3A12&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14.l1318