Fabbed Aluminum diff crossmember

Welcome to VM.:hi:

At the risk of sounding trollish, may I ask why the "complicated" spring link?
I mean apart from being a beautiful piece of work, does it add something compared to the usual bolt.

solid link

I mean apart from being a beautiful piece of work, does it add something compared to the usual bolt.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe for racing, having a direct solid link between the spring and trailing arm will prevent floating when cresting a hill at speed. :idea:

Denpo...the links are cool and i tend to take things apart a lot. Having to cut the big bolts and order new ones got me thinking that Zora's grand sport parts would be cool but at $600 for the set i knew i could make them cheaper. Now once i get the front coil overs ill be able to jack the weight around and get each wheel balanced set ride height properly and have a better preforming suspension overall.

73c34me...im willing to make more but its not going to be for free,there was a lot of hours spent devwlopong these parts.

Denpo...the links are cool and i tend to take things apart a lot. Having to cut the big bolts and order new ones got me thinking that Zora's grand sport parts would be cool but at $600 for the set i knew i could make them cheaper. Now once i get the front coil overs ill be able to jack the weight around and get each wheel balanced set ride height properly and have a better preforming suspension overall.

73c34me...im willing to make more but its not going to be for free,there was a lot of hours spent devwlopong these parts.

Love the fab work on the x-member and the spring links!! What would it cost for these items?

7t2vette - I have some numbers in my head but I need to do a little more research. I have to invest in a few things before I can go into a "production" mode. I'll get back to you soon.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe for racing, having a direct solid link between the spring and trailing arm will prevent floating when cresting a hill at speed. :idea:

Cool, learned something. :beer:

yes the cross member is awesome!! I like those spring bolts too.... I think I will have to make me some when I make my traction bars... now that I have access to a shop out of the rain i can get back started on the CANAM502...