Batch Fire Timing and Firing Order

A fuel cloud sitting on a hot closed intake valve will be more homogenous when taken in, principle applied by yunick on his hot vapor engine.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

A fuel cloud sitting on a hot closed intake valve will be more homogenous when taken in, principle applied by yunick on his hot vapor engine.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

LOVE to read a link, if you got one....just for the edjemakashun and all....

:thumbs::smash::loveletter:

http://www.legendarycollectorcars.c...s-see-and-hear-it-run-in-our-exclusive-video/

interesting idea, but the application always makes me laugh. The turbo is a spinning wire brush.... I mean, really, what bad could happen with tons of wires spinning at high speed just before the intake valve? :eek:

also, if you want a good diatribe against everything, and everyone Yunick knows - do read his autobiography. I like reading bios, but his, I couldn't get through it...

From what I read I doesn't make a difference how they are connected as long as it's firing from one bank to another.

I have my thoughts about even fuel distribution to the injectors playing a role, since the pump's capacity is normally way higher than what the injectors will ever be using.

From what I read I doesn't make a difference how they are connected as long as it's firing from one bank to another.

I have my thoughts about even fuel distribution to the injectors playing a role, since the pump's capacity is normally way higher than what the injectors will ever be using.

An interesting plumbing trick with the LT1 vs the L98 on the fuel rails....the LT1 is fed by the rear on the right side, and the regulator is on the rear of the left side....so return to tank.....

the L98 was different......yet engine runs the same....

which I would think it would matter....:clobbered:

So, I rewired the injector harness and moved on to the main harness. Whoever thought up the layout for this harness doesn't know much about cars or where components are located or even where the engine is!

I unwrapped the harness and moved every single connector except the ECM (at the end).

That's exactly why I get the unterminated harness and custom fit it. I also like to use the nylon cable casing along with shrink fit tubing. Much nicer than the plastic accordion tubing Holley used to use on the Commander harnesses. The newer Holley harness are now built using this approach.

That's exactly why I get the unterminated harness and custom fit it. I also like to use the nylon cable casing along with shrink fit tubing. Much nicer than the plastic accordion tubing Holley used to use on the Commander harnesses. The newer Holley harness are now built using this approach.

I didn't even know they made that. What's nylon cable casing? I put everything in the split plastic corregated tubing after tape wrapping and it's really stiff which sucks because it's about 3 feet too long. I guess I will stuff all that under the dash.

this stuff, I use that too if I custom build a harness (otherwise you have to remove the connectors

wbcs2b.jpg

IMO much nicer than the corregated stuff