How to fill in a large gap? Such as the sidemarker recesses.

That's looking awesome. I've been wanting to do something like that and figured it would be easier to cut up a damaged late bumper and a 73/74 one and then graft them together but this looks excellent. Are you going to bond it all to the front so no seam shows? It looks like you already did but it's hard to see.

Looks good; the center vent is begging for an oil cooler. I need some info on what you removed. Left you a PM.

TT, I slapped glue between the seams and bolted the bumpers together. The glue is just spread out with my hands, I will be getting rid of the seam but I haven't decided how yet.

I've been thinking about grinding a fat groove over the seam, laying some resin and matte over it, then going over it with filler. I'd like to use my glass resin, because that SMC resin is so overpriced. I've also thought about just using the Evercoat SMC/ glass adhesive/ filler, grinding a groove and pouring it in. Not sure if this would crack through the paint though. Any advice?

GKZ, the entire opening will be filled with a 10" by 30" intercooler when funds permit. I PMd you back.

TT, I slapped glue between the seams and bolted the bumpers together. The glue is just spread out with my hands, I will be getting rid of the seam but I haven't decided how yet.

I've been thinking about grinding a fat groove over the seam, laying some resin and matte over it, then going over it with filler. I'd like to use my glass resin, because that SMC resin is so overpriced. I've also thought about just using the Evercoat SMC/ glass adhesive/ filler, grinding a groove and pouring it in. Not sure if this would crack through the paint though. Any advice?

GKZ, the entire opening will be filled with a 10" by 30" intercooler when funds permit. I PMd you back.

You're almost ready for Primer Black.:bounce::bump:

Grinding a groove and sanding it down.

2efrfut.jpg

Fibertech filler, kevlar reinforced. $60 a can!
2ecd5he.jpg

Ces't fini! Just need to go over it with glazing putty to fill the pot holes and then you know... paint it.

2r20jud.jpg