4+3 OD dropping out

Do you have a longer pivot ball? Also, if you can...get a LT5 pressure plate. it's a good bit thicker and will give you better pedal travel since your old motor is not set up for a dual mass flywheel.

Not sure....I bought the bellhousing seperate from the gearbox...it came with the fork and pivot but I haven't looked at it, it went right on the shelf. If I take a pic of it can you tell me if its the longer or shorter one? or do you know the length?

Do you have an alu or magnesium bellhousing? You can get the longer pivot from TPIS. The short one is oem, the long one was never factory.

UPDATE: ok, I replaced the OD relay and the wires where the connection is were nasty, so I cleaned them good and installed the new relay. which is AC/Delco PN 14078195 and is located on the passenger side of the brake booster next to the firewall, the one in front of it is the fan blower relay. Gonna take a test drive to SC to get fireworks for the 4th...

UPDATE: ok, I replaced the OD relay and the wires where the connection is were nasty, so I cleaned them good and installed the new relay. which is AC/Delco PN 14078195 and is located on the passenger side of the brake booster next to the firewall, the one in front of it is the fan blower relay. Gonna take a test drive to SC to get fireworks for the 4th...

hehe....AWRIGHT....you going to that 'South of the Border' joint off I 95 there..??? years ago they used to sell old WW2 ordnance every 4th.....but now a daze, they have been forced to lighten up a tad.....

:devil::devil::smash:

hehe....AWRIGHT....you going to that 'South of the Border' joint off I 95 there..??? years ago they used to sell old WW2 ordnance every 4th.....but now a daze, they have been forced to lighten up a tad.....

LOL I know where that is Gene, but we are a lil west of there so we go down I-77 and cross the border south of Charlotte..its like an 80 mile run so a good test drive..no ex military stuff..LOL..but they do sell some really big ass mortars...thats all I buy..

LOL I know where that is Gene, but we are a lil west of there so we go down I-77 and cross the border south of Charlotte..its like an 80 mile run so a good test drive..no ex military stuff..LOL..but they do sell some really big ass mortars...thats all I buy..

Kidding on the ordnance, what a shame.....but used to get the olde tyme M80 ashcans silver about thumb size....and the olde cherry bombs...about grape size.....

fun shit.....friends have a go to hell and lost farm on some nice acres out off the Potomac river in W. Va......

lets just say we can redo WW2 out there and no one knows.....Sydnor is crazy as a loon with that shit.....:shocking::shocking::sick::crap:

oh I am too....the whole neighborhood comes out to watch here...tomorrow there will be lawn chairs in everybodys yard waiting for the show to start...