New Crossfire Manifold!!

Buccaneer, site suggestion: when I click on gallery, I see pics of cars, not the manifold. It would be cool to see pics of the bottom and inside of the manifold to see the machine work.

Not that I want one, just saying.

Thanks for the input. The Gallery is only for customer cars. However, I'm about 99.98% done with our new site which is much better and does have the entire manifold project pics included in its own Nav linked areas. We are not going to do much updating of the old site anymore unless its something really important because of the new site going LIVE. Hopefully, the new site will be LIVE in a week or two.

Like mentioned, there are some nice large pics posted on CF in the C4, Tech/Performance area that shows a lot if you'd like to look for now.

I've been thinking...I need a lil sum'n sum'n to spice this up.... I could maybe use a renegade and 2 TBs, split the IAC wire parallel and it'd run just fine.... hmmmmmm

24cb23c58ab991.jpg

only needs a hole drilled & tapped for an intake air sensor. It's 2 injectors, 1 iac (have to parallel split for 2 CFI ones) and so on. t's all lthe same

only needs a hole drilled & tapped for an intake air sensor. It's 2 injectors, 1 iac (have to parallel split for 2 CFI ones) and so on. t's all lthe same

Is that a 305 motor? If you decide to do a swap out, drop us mail and we'll hook you up.

It's funny how you all remind me of a Volvo engine/ I-O on a boat I had 20 years ago....got a B230f turbo injection rail, and ran it off a GM 2300 Grand Am computer....open loop...the comic was I had to get the idle air motor to function on the volvo induction...so....

I got a good old American right angle plumbing shut off valve from water lines under a sink/basin......1/2" input, and 3/8" output.....

took the bonnet off, unscrewed the valve to a naked fitting body....

screwed in the GM IAC motor, hooked up the lines the easy way, and bypassed the throttle blades....engine ran purrrrfect....started even in chilly weather, instantly, hot cold, idle always purrfect....

shocking, isn't it???

I've been thinking...I need a lil sum'n sum'n to spice this up.... I could maybe use a renegade and 2 TBs, split the IAC wire parallel and it'd run just fine.... hmmmmmm

24cb23c58ab991.jpg

Marck

If you go crossfire (you of all people) I think I can get you a factory air cleaner and hood induction box

Looks like a great product. The ultimate compliment will be if people start putting them on earlier year cars!!

BTW..tiny change in topic. I once saw that a mint, out of the box, unused, crossfire set up, including the intake manifold sold on ebay for about $10,000.