No PR&C ???

When did you guys add that? I just noticed it! Does that mean I have to delete my drama posts? I would guess that they fall under the heading of CaCa....

NOT much of a vette tech site, but hope no one minds here that I mention another vette oriented spring off group....

www.thevettebarn.com

noted for the PRC and OT chatter.....

it's a krazy group.....but fuggetaboutit for tech advice....unless you post in the OT topic because the tech threads are DEAD as a fish....

so between here and there, you are covered man......:drink::drink:

When did you guys add that? I just noticed it! Does that mean I have to delete my drama posts? I would guess that they fall under the heading of CaCa....

NOT much of a vette tech site, but hope no one minds here that I mention another vette oriented spring off group....

www.thevettebarn.com

it's a krazy group.....but fuggetaboutit for tech advice....unless you post in the OT topic because the tech threads are DEAD as a fish....

Adults or whiners?

www.thevettebarn.com

Adults or whiners?

Damn, no Babes section. :crap:

Depends on which side you are on.....:gurney::hissyfit::drink:

www.thevettebarn.com

Adults or whiners?

OK Gene, now you are starting to make us wonder about you....

www.thevettebarn.com

Adults or whiners?

Huttin' to wonder about, I been through THREE Chick A Ficka Kashuns....

:trumpet::harhar:

www.thevettebarn.com

Adults or whiners?

We already wonder about Gene:confused:

www.thevettebarn.com

Adults or whiners?

We already wonder about Gene:confused:

166908_207331676023656_548885945_n.jpg