Any of you guys live near denver that could help me with the purchase of something?

Depends on what you are talking about.
Car parts? a Q-jet, or a frame? Or maybe a bale of marijuana, or a 12 year old white slave girl? Or a case of Coors beer? A money order for a Nigerian prince?
Or do you mean you want me to buy it for you and send it to you and then you'll pay me back when you can?
Be a little more specific......

Last edited:
Looks like this thread is already heading toward the same cliff the thread in CF went over.
Jeff, I feel for you man, but you have to provide some more info or you're going to get a pounding.

Sorry guys I'm just going to take a risk and drive there and hope for the best. CF sucks and so does anyone who posts there. All I was asking for is someone to look at a body for me since the seller refused to show pictures of the birdcage. But hey, it's all cool & if you ever need something just ask me and see my response. You know I used to be the type to help anyone out providing I could, I'm going way out of my way now to help someone on here and haven't asked for a thing.

By the way you should remove that thing about the 12y/o slave girl thing, that is just sick in itself and wrong to post on so many levels.

Last edited:
Sorry guys I'm just going to take a risk and drive there and hope for the best. CF sucks and so does anyone who posts there. All I was asking for is someone to look at a body for me since the seller refused to show pictures of the birdcage. But hey, it's all cool & if you ever need something just ask me and see my response. You know I used to be the type to help anyone out providing I could, I'm going way out of my way now to help someone on here and haven't asked for a thing.

By the way you should remove that thing about the 12y/o slave girl thing, that is just sick in itself and wrong to post on so many levels.

Save your money and time. The only reason someone would refuse to send pictures is because the birdcage is crap. Specially in a state known for snow and rain.

Not trying to be an ass, just saying if you have question or request, be specific.
Now that I know what you want, I can say I agree with Bird. Unless you have other reasons to drive all that way, don't bother.
(And this is no forum on which to have a thin skin or be easily offended, either!) :thumbs:

Save your money and time. The only reason someone would refuse to send pictures is because the birdcage is crap. Specially in a state known for snow and rain.
:clap::yahoo:

Yo....as soon as you say "refuse " to show pics.....I say fuggetaboutit.