What you shouldn't do to a Corvette

DeeVeeEight

Fast Pedalphile
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/cha/5270430991.html

Airplane Corvette Custom Project one of a kind
1963 Mooney Airplane on a

1984 Corvette stretched frame and suspension with a

1998 Dodge V-6 fuel injected engine automatic transmission

furnished are, all the necessary major components to finish the project ... or .... my shop could

Unusual ... one of a kind

It seem I have come under ridicule for my creation, which is in actuality recycling. The Plane crashed in a field never to fly again and was headed to the scrapyard as was the Vette and Dakota truck. As to me making this thing fly, I believe I can get it up to speed. [...]
all U need is Vision and capital, anything is possible

Last edited:
Stopped by the bank, parked, went inside to make a few deposits and get credit for them.....do it electronically and it takes a few daze to get credit.....

and so another Blue Dodge jacked up pickup that can't drive.....

I fully expect to get screwed due to laws in Florida over this crap.....private property is one, collector car insurance is another, and their insurance company to be pricks over it......my guess is about ten grand, just a royal guess and it's my only ride too, yeh, I get a rental, but that's less $$$ to fix the vette.....BET their insurance is only the Florida min 10/20 coverage....even though the cop says they have good coverage....

At home not a mile away, and finally got the hood open, it's shattered but good punched down below the body on the front point, so broke the ribbing underneath..... and the right fender won't line up on the hood pins and there is a fracture on the glass tower that supports the radiator cross support....:evil::evil::ill::hissyfit::censored:

Stopped by the bank, parked, went inside to make a few deposits and get credit for them.....do it electronically and it takes a few daze to get credit.....

I fully expect to get screwed due to laws in Florida over this crap.....private property is one, collector car insurance is another, and their insurance company to be pricks over it......my guess is about ten grand, just a royal guess and it's my only ride too, yeh, I get a rental, but that's less $$$ to fix the vette.....BET their insurance is only the Florida min 10/20 coverage....even though the cop says they have good coverage....

At home not a mile away, and finally got the hood open, it's shattered but good punched down below the body on the front point, so broke the ribbing underneath..... and the right fender won't line up on the hood pins and there is a fracture on the glass tower that supports the radiator cross support....:evil::evil::ill::hissyfit::censored:

Ouch.....So do you know a good body shop that can do the repairs?

I guess it was time for new paint anyways.

Wow! That sucks! Time for a free paint job.

Ouch.....So do you know a good body shop that can do the repairs?

I guess it was time for new paint anyways.

Wow! That sucks! Time for a free paint job.

Allstate ins. is bitching as the paint was not all THAT great, but at least the color matched all over, now for them to match up the main green paint, the black hood was multi-tonal black as shown and the rear stripes were fading a bit, and the deck area where I removed the ASStro vents and filled showed some irregularities ....but they stuck painting the whole car, no way in HELL they can match that paint..... went to body repair shop that most guys respect in the old glass cars, but they wanted to put a Ecklers new hood on...I went over Eckler's site and did not spot what I had, not even close...as I know it's an aftermarket bulge/scoop from the Carlisle shows on a stock SB hood, done down here some 18 years ago....painted to match the Burgundy the car WAS at that time.....not looking to make tons of $$$ off this but maybe a few hundred for my T@E so to get them/someonw to fix the damn hood the way it belongs, and the nose while keeping my nice headlights and fix the little work in back vents.....

Point being, they going to have to strip the chrome/door handles, that insurance company going to be PISSED but I have a rental...so they under the gun, rental would be nice for wife to drive.....but it's not ME...damnit!!!!

:club: