What???

1Michel

How many language do we have here at Vettemod???

I'm french so,
Je parle français et si vous voulez m'engueuler...faites le en français au moins!

ok ok transllation.

I speak french and if you want to argue with me...do it at least in french. LOL

I speak English, understand some Spanish, and read schematics.:thumbs:

German and French, but I can gesture in Italian!

My wife is Italian, when she speaks to me in Italian, she's pretty much pissed. Lots of gesturing all right!:eek:

Tres bien Michel. Etes vous un Quebecois?

There is joke about and old Italian gentleman walking down the street carrying a pair of watermelons. A lost tourist stops him to ask directions to a local hotel. The old gent slowly and laboriously puts down both watermelons, looks at the tourist, shrugs his shoulders and says "I don't know."

My wife is Italian, when she speaks to me in Italian, she's pretty much pissed. Lots of gesturing all right!:eek:

Oui, I'm from Montréal

There is joke about and old Italian gentleman walking down the street carrying a pair of watermelons. A lost tourist stops him to ask directions to a local hotel. The old gent slowly and laboriously puts down both watermelons, looks at the tourist, shrugs his shoulders and says "I don't know."

Italians probably invented the sign language without knowing it.

It's señor :D You may speak Spanish..but wriiting it .....:hunter:[/QUOTE]

I'm illiterate in many languages.:lol:

ME!!!!! :suicide:

43 years and I'm still struggling with English. :surrender: :rain: :sos:

I speak American, anyone need talk to me, has to pretty much also....

too damn lazy and ornery to bother, otherwise....

but I do know the orgnaization of Italian/Spanish is much better in that the adjectives are following the noun....

CAR, Fast, blue,

as opposed to fast blue car....

about all I know....

:clobbered:

Oui, I'm from Montréal

Italians probably invented the sign language without knowing it.

I once had a friend that was Italian that had lost a couple of fingers in an industrial accident.
He tended to only tell part of a story.:quote: