Corvette/Cobra Run Saturday

crazyhorse

Just Corvette guys and our "Snake" friends in their Cobra's......not a club...this run was 126 miles running from sea level to 6,000 feet in our local mountains...(Bird,this is south of where the C3 run was on March 16...).

P4056533.jpg

P4056523.jpg

Sunrisehwy.jpg

Where we meet for these monthly mountain runs...Mission Valley,San Diego..

MVCCApril5run002.jpg

MVCCApril5run004.jpg

Rich

Last edited:
Sweet. Looks like a nice day for a quick run up the hill! It's also nice to get together with some Cobra guys. Too often those guys are "the enemy"...

Looks like fun. :thumbs:

Looks like a nice run Rich. Ours could have been longer as well. Next time.

Looks like a nice run Rich. Ours could have been longer as well. Next time.

We do these every first Saturday of the month.Watch video below...you will see Darrow in his Black 74 C3...:search:

[ame=http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y208/richwoods/Videos/?action=view&current=MVCCAug4008.flv]
th_MVCCAug4008.jpg
[/ame]

Rich

Great picture

Rich great pictures Two bad I had to miss it, but shit happens. I hope to make the next one. I am going up to ridgecrest next month that should be a nice run.

Rich great pictures Two bad I had to miss it, but shit happens. I hope to make the next one. I am going up to ridgecrest next month that should be a nice run.

Our next is May 3rd...run to Bates Nut Farm...of course,we will take the long way around...then after that June 7...run/with lunch in Julian...

Rich

Hey Bird/Darrow...you should run down for one of our Thursday GTG's...Porterhouse..$10..Ribeye..$9 Top Sirloin..$5...Hamburger..$3.....

[ame=http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y208/richwoods/Videos/?action=view&current=VarmitGTG015.flv]
th_VarmitGTG015.jpg
[/ame]

Renegade.jpg

Last edited:
Rich, I noticed Will was in your video. Don't see him around much anymore.

He got his C5 back and resolved boost issue with SC...think he is working OT to pay for the mods...??? We call him "junior" now...:D