New project for Gene

HEHEHEHE...:shocking: Right around the time the kids were born, don't think that concept didn't cross my mind, our first freezer was a chest type, she hated it, so we got a upright in it's place.....I had thought if I ever got to remodel the kitchen just redo the chest into a fridge, and bring upstairs, all need really do is readjust the stat to a higher range, bet it's possible....note the he is 220 being overseas, so our wiring is much simpler, and I fail to see the need for any battery backup for a timer,

As it is here in Florida today, we have a small chest freezer in the kitchen along with the fridge, which is a top freezer with door and bottom door, standard configuration no silly water in door and crap to fail.....obviously we have a icemaker.....the OLDER type that are much more reliable, uses actual microswitches behind the white plastic housing.....I do think that it would be nice to have a seasonal change over on the heat coils, so in summer they would pump the heat outside, and winter inside like now....so the house don't have to fight the heat.....I wanted to do it but Linda vetoes it every time....her son is in the HVAC business and works on ALL of it.....

he did convert my HVAC to a water/air unit I have a well some 30' deep, the drop to the river level at bottom of the hill....so it makes a great heat sink then is used to irrigate the lawns/gardens....

:shocking: