Here i go again

Guys I went buy and looked at it today. He should be damn proud of himself!!! It looks great and I am pretty picky when it comes to paint. The bodywork is spot on and should wet sand with no problem. I have seen a few garage paint jobs and this is definitely among the best. Good job Kev!

Guys I went buy and looked at it today. He should be damn proud of himself!!! It looks great and I am pretty picky when it comes to paint. The bodywork is spot on and should wet sand with no problem. I have seen a few garage paint jobs and this is definitely among the best. Good job Kev!

Thanks Todd i appreciate it. I am ready to get the darn thing back together and go for a ride,if it will ever get warm and dry around here for more than one day at a time.

I am ready to get the darn thing back together and go for a ride,if it will ever get warm and dry around here for more than one day at a time.

You have to remember, this is the middle of WINTER!!! :amazed:

Six more weeks and we will be at the first of April...

Let the cruzin' begin!!!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce:;)

I am ready to get the darn thing back together and go for a ride,if it will ever get warm and dry around here for more than one day at a time.

You have to remember, this is the middle of WINTER!!! :amazed:

Six more weeks and we will be at the first of April...

Let the cruzin' begin!!!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce:;)

And i am ready for it,bring them on. Randy (Hammer Head) is the president of the car club this year and he asked me to help come up with some suggestions for some cruises this year,and i think he is going to try and get one set up to go to the Drive Inn,that will be a fun one. Let me know if you have any ideas and i will pass them along.

I'm surprised someone isn't already doing this. They do one every year back home and play the Bullet and Smokey and the Bandit it was always a good time. :bounce:

Randy (Hammer Head) is the president of the car club this year and he asked me to help come up with some suggestions for some cruises this year,and i think he is going to try and get one set up to go to the Drive Inn,that will be a fun one. Let me know if you have any ideas and i will pass them along.

The Blue Springs cruise (1st Saturday of the month), is looking for a new organizer. It's been the Chevy Truck Club for several years, but they're opting not to do it this year...

There's a thought! If you want I can try to get some contact information for you... This could be called the HAMMERHEAD CRUISE!!!

I'm surprised someone isn't already doing this. They do one every year back home and play the Bullet and Smokey and the Bandit it was always a good time. :bounce:

Randy (Hammer Head) is the president of the car club this year and he asked me to help come up with some suggestions for some cruises this year,and i think he is going to try and get one set up to go to the Drive Inn,that will be a fun one. Let me know if you have any ideas and i will pass them along.

The Blue Springs cruise (1st Saturday of the month), is looking for a new organizer. It's been the Chevy Truck Club for several years, but they're opting not to do it this year...

There's a thought! If you want I can try to get some contact information for you... This could be called the HAMMERHEAD CRUISE!!!

Sounds good to me,send what info you have and i will forward it to Randy.
It would be cool to get the drive inn to play a couple of car movies,not sure how one would go about that,anybody have any clues or know somebody in the business??????
Two Lane Blacktop :bounce:

Equipment: $$$$$$$$
Fiberglass: $$$$$$$
Bondo: $$$$$$$
Paint: $$$$$$$
Clear: $$$$$$$
Satisfaction of knowing that....
Not only did you do it yourself.....
But you did a Great job:

PRICELESS

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Hey..... speaking of PRICELESS..... let us not forget.......................

PRICELESS!

38498b774c7a598.jpg

Last edited:
I always wanted to paint a car completely with stone guard. That's quite possibly a brand name, but it's the rubbery, lumpy sort of shit you paint on sills and the bottoms of fenders etc before you put the colour on. Helps to lessen stone chip damage.

It looks pretty much like Kev's first attemp! :lol:

All right now you guy's are having way to much fun at my expense now. I should have left the first paint job on and told everybody i Rhino Lined my car :rofl::rofl: si i would not have to worry about scratched,chips,dents

All right now you guy's are having way to much fun at my expense now. I should have left the first paint job on and told everybody i Rhino Lined my car :rofl::rofl: si i would not have to worry about scratched,chips,dents

THERE I go, NEAT idea......hell with it....simple, quick and neat...DONE....

easily fixable when someone hits it....CHEEEEEEEEEP too.....

:nuts::drink: