16" 4th gen camaro rims on my 1990 vette, will they fit?

JeffP1167

Just curious if 1997 16x8 camaro wheels will clear the rotors and calipers on my 1990 base brake car.

16 inch wheels? Really...come on now! Should fit the calipers, I have 13" baer brakes on my camaro same type PBR calipers as the vette just wider (uises a 1.1" wide rotor instead of .9 like the vette) w/ 16" irocs and it fits

A while ago I saw a C4 with 93-97 Camaro rims here in Orlando... it sure left a lasting memory LOL

They seem to fit just fine but who knows if that guy used spacers/adapters to clear the calipers...

A while ago I saw a C4 with 93-97 Camaro rims here in Orlando... it sure left a lasting memory LOL

They seem to fit just fine but who knows if that guy used spacers/adapters to clear the calipers...

Like I said this is not permanent just to move the car a few times since I don't want to run the c-5 rims on the car because the tires cant hold air and I don't want to buy 17" tires for the stock 90 wheels I have and have the car sit and just get flat spots anyways.

Just to move the car around you can simply put a few washers between the rim and the mating surface to clear the calipers... I wouldn't drive the car like that but just to move it in/out of the garage.... good enough....

:clap: