A few new pics of the GTS

:shocking: OK back to a car question :drink:
On the c3,what manufacture did you go with for the paint and the pearl? I'm painting mine this winter and i'm looking at using House of Kolor,they are kind of pricey though.

Will somebody ban the jealous turtle bitch already?

I appreciate your concern. There are 3 people that can do that. (Your not on that list.):search:

Look folks. If someone gets personal, just report it. Don't defend yourself, it just escalates. Let me handle it. It gives me something to do.

Last edited:
:shocking: OK back to a car question :drink:
On the c3,what manufacture did you go with for the paint and the pearl? I'm painting mine this winter and i'm looking at using House of Kolor,they are kind of pricey though.

I'm not sure what brand of paint was used. The body shop did the mixing and shot it.

Will somebody ban the jealous turtle bitch already?

I appreciate your concern. There are 3 people that can do that. (Your not on that list.):search:

Look folks. If someone gets personal, just report it. Don't defend yourself, it just escalates. Let me handle it. It gives me something to do.

If you are that bored i have something for you to do :push: my trailing arms need rebuilt,if you will get them out of my car i will rebuild them :lol:

Hey bird, if you bored, I need help on my gauge cluster, it's turning into a cluster Fuck, I got it all working, finally....still need do something on the sides though...know not what....

HAD a order in with Summit for some gauges...but 335 bux is a bit much, so cancelled and went with some China cheepies...gotta be china for the bux I paid only 70 at the local parts house....things called Equos or something like that....they white faced and work....

don't mean to steal the thread, I going to OT section to continue....

:censored:

DeronandVettepics4003.jpg

Hey Alex, you maybe want to consider glancing at my car front shot here, and using those later Camaro bulbs for the front lights, get rid of that bug eyed look that sticks up from the body lines....maybe a set of C6? lights....smaller diameter than those old aircraft landing lights type bulbs....

another piece of flat lexan over top to do the same affect as now.....

just a suggestion....

:smash::stirpot:

HAD a order in with Summit for some gauges...but 335 bux is a bit much, so cancelled and went with some China cheepies...gotta be china for the bux I paid only 70 at the local parts house....things called Equos or something like that....they white faced and work....

I really hope those gauges work well for you, I've never owned any gauges of that brand for more than six months, I hope you have better luck.

I run AutoMeter now, haven't had any problems for about a year now, of course, a couple of my gauges are mounted outside the passenger compartment...

I really hope those gauges work well for you, I've never owned any gauges of that brand for more than six months, I hope you have better luck.

I run AutoMeter now, haven't had any problems for about a year now, of course, a couple of my gauges are mounted outside the passenger compartment...

GREAT, just fucking lovely.....wish I had known, as I drilled the holes for them and now I into something I HATE doing shit over again, and again and again......one thing that haunted me from the beginning just the other day....dejavu all over again....so long ago, another aftermarket fuel gauge, it bounced around all over the place, and so does this one...lovely just lovely....this is not mechanically damped, it's a fuel slosh problem with cornering and braking....

The holes are an even 2" diameter....so the gauges are ~2.125 diameter....

:cussing::cussing::cussing::eek:

My point is turtle didn't call you a bald headed a-hole. He called your vipers clown shoes in the Vettemod (not vipermod) off topic section. It does not strike me as a personal attack. However if bird and turtle had some agreement and turtle broke it then I guess he had it coming.

Last edited:
My point is turtle didn't call you a bald headed a-hole. He called your vipers clown shoes in the Vettemod (not vipermod) off topic section. It does not strike me as a personal attack. However if bird and turtle had some agreement and turtle broke it then I guess he had it coming.

It's not about that, it's about the constant pissing match between them, most of the time it's not even started by Sadi, but he doesn't take shit off no one so he retorts in a most comical manner.

It seems that Turtle gave Bird his word that he wouldn't start shit, I'm just guessing here, but it's probably about that, not what was said.

I find it quite entertaining myself but apparently the mods don't.

It's not about that, it's about the constant pissing match between them, most of the time it's not even started by Sadi, but he doesn't take shit off no one so he retorts in a most comical manner.

It seems that Turtle gave Bird his word that he wouldn't start shit, I'm just guessing here, but it's probably about that, not what was said.

I find it quite entertaining myself but apparently the mods don't.

ALL you all just have to know, I roll off the chair laughing my ASS off at these pissing contests....I can take a shot or dozen and return sniper fire too....but I just a hard headed dick sob too....sometimes....

:nuts::devil::bounce: