My new toy

kwplot34

Heart Attack
A 67 chevy C-10, that i purchased from Darrow. Not sure what direction i will go with this project other than i want it to be daily driver,first thing,sand it down and get some good epoxy primer on it and then fix a few small dings.
100_0966.jpg

100_0969.jpg

100_0975.jpg

100_0978.jpg

100_0964.jpg

Looks like a well preserved project with a fresh engine. It should be a lot of fun.

Now you can haul the " Hooters Girls " around by the truck load! :devil:

Looks like a well preserved project with a fresh engine. It should be a lot of fun.

Now you can haul the " Hooters Girls " around by the truck load! :devil:

:yahoo: yea i never thought of that,Damm thanks for the idea. The first show with the Hooter girls is in 3 weeks :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: X5

Nice little truck. Does it have the '67 only hood on it? Looks in great shape. Lower it, put wheels/tires on it, get rid of those mirrors and drive it

Nice little truck. Does it have the '67 only hood on it? Looks in great shape. Lower it, put wheels/tires on it, get rid of those mirrors and drive it

It is the 67 only hood,did you notice that it does not have side marker lamps? last year for that.
Yea it will get lowered,new wheels and tires,and yes the RV mirrors will be gone.

It is the 67 only hood,did you notice that it does not have side marker lamps? last year for that.
Yea it will get lowered,new wheels and tires,and yes the RV mirrors will be gone.

I have a great idea, Put a "Mack Truck Bull Dog" on that hood, Bling door jams, "big foot" peddle covers, rear bumper sticker "HELL NO WE WON'T GO"

I have a great idea, Put a "Mack Truck Bull Dog" on that hood, Bling door jams, "big foot" peddle covers, rear bumper sticker "HELL NO WE WON'T GO"

:rofl: you are a REBEL Rich. you know that don't you

Thats right '68 started getting all sorts of marker lites - yours looks lots cleaner. You know, I'm kinda sway'n to towards the Bulldog now - might as well keep the mirrors too. And how about a big bush bumper? Yahhhh

Thats right '68 started getting all sorts of marker lites - yours looks lots cleaner. You know, I'm kinda sway'n to towards the Bulldog now - might as well keep the mirrors too. And how about a big bush bumper? Yahhhh

Guess i better keep the saddle tanks on also :suspicious: i was really hopping to get rid of them and the mirrors

He's got a big block, tranny and a 67 truck...........hmmmmmmm

EXACTLY thats what i am talking about,should there be any doubt on what to do here :D

EXACTLY? EXACTLY! EXACTLY the missing elements,,""A REAL COON TAIL ON THE ANTENNA"". ""A RIFLE RACK ACROSS THE BACK WINDOW"".

I already have those,shot me a coon just yesterday for his tail,rifle rack for the rear window,i have the one from my 70 chevy when i was 16,i knew i would need it again some day:thumbs: and it will not fit in the vette rear window :push:

Looks great Kevin! The body looks like it's in excellent shape... ANOTHER PROJECT!!! You do like to keep busy don't you!!!!!

Looks great Kevin! The body looks like it's in excellent shape... ANOTHER PROJECT!!! You do like to keep busy don't you!!!!!

Yea i get bored real easy so i have to keep myself busy :smash: working on something.

Looks good Kev, have you started anything on it yet?

Oh, don't forget the rebel flag for the back window...

Rebel Flag for the back window,and some deer antlers on the hood :devil:

Naw About all i have done so far is clean and scrub the cab out,between my Mistress in the garage needing constant attention,and the lousy weather i have not had much of a chance to do anything else to it.