GM to cancel the volt.....

.....ART is not worth teaching on a public basis, for instance....wanna study ART/etc?? find a school on your OWN.....

and that's just colleges....

in the meantime we need cut back on grade school education

:smash:

You have to be fucking kidding. There is more to life than just work........

But one has to be educated in something useful in order to find a job, hobby time is fine, but tax money going to wasteful things like Nat. Endowment for the Arts is a total boondoggle WE working stiffs pay for....one way or another, just wait for the really huge inflation coming our way due to the out of control spending in DC....the buck aint worth much now, but it really wont be worth a fuck soon enough....

:bomb:

.....ART is not worth teaching on a public basis, for instance....wanna study ART/etc?? find a school on your OWN.....

But one has to be educated in something useful in order to find a job, hobby time is fine, but tax money going to wasteful things like Nat. Endowment for the Arts is a total boondoggle WE working stiffs pay for....

Gene, even Adolf Hitler appreciated the importance of the arts.:rolleyes:
I think I could give up a few worthless nuke missiles for the arts.
The Chinese, who are kicking our asses, teach the arts.

But one has to be educated in something useful in order to find a job, hobby time is fine, but tax money going to wasteful things like Nat. Endowment for the Arts is a total boondoggle WE working stiffs pay for....

Gene, even Adolf Hitler appreciated the importance of the arts.:rolleyes:
I think I could give up a few worthless nuke missiles for the arts.
The Chinese, who are kicking our asses, teach the arts.

Yeh, but the projects they teach/do make Picasso look good, gotta be kidding me, that kind of education is a waste of money, kind of like the way architects design new homes, shit stupid is my only comment....

:clap:

If you truly stick to this ridiculous statement then surrender the Vette, which is a statement of Art over function.
I like you Gene, but sometimes all I can do while reading you is shaking my head in disbelief.

Do you guys watch Doomsday Preppers on Nat Geo? I wonder if we have any here?

Nah, just some guns, food stores a mile away, they can't be filled quick enough, I figger it's over rover, hell with it....but determined to take at least 6 zombies with me, their move....

:bomb:

I think the bigger argument here is that National Endowment for the Arts has supported a lot of terrible crap that has alienated mainstream America.

Yeah, Piss Christ was a message to a lot of their supporters but the real taxpaying Americans look for Norman Rockwell. When they see crap as exampled they wonder why our tax Dollars are being wasted.

The illuminita quietly clap, as they must, but would never ask out loud

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHIT?'

Liberals are free to respond:kissass::kissass::kissass::kissass::kissass::kissass::kissass::kissass::kissass::kissass::kissass::kissass::kissass::kissass::kissass::kissass::kissass:
Liberals I mean....

Electric cars to "Piss Christ" in 100 posts?:huh:

BTW, I am neither left nor right, Republican or Democrat. I have my own morale compass that serves me well. Sometimes I agree with the left, sometimes right, and usually in between. I refuse to be labeled anything except middle class American.

Last edited:
If you truly stick to this ridiculous statement then surrender the Vette, which is a statement of Art over function.
I like you Gene, but sometimes all I can do while reading you is shaking my head in disbelief.

The SHARK was a inspiration in design, but I suspect little to do with ART as opposed to muscular male oriented design, because of some fishing trip some GM exec (Mitchell)? did back when...

:clap:

These last few posts, and my last reply made me think of something....

the visual of my wife's Miata next to my shark in the garage.....

the little dainty light lunged nimble fun machine next to the

ANIMAL of brute force.....:nuts::clap:

These last few posts, and my last reply made me think of something....

the visual of my wife's Miata next to my shark in the garage.....

the little dainty light lunged nimble fun machine next to the

ANIMAL of brute force.....:nuts::clap:

If you've ever watched the show "Gearz" on the Speed Channel, a while back they installed a body kit on a Miata that was inspired by 60s Italian sports cars. It actually looked pretty good, and it's probably a helluva lot of fun to drive.

Good grief....have you guys seen the new advertisements on TV for the "suspended production" Volt? They are VERY bizarre. I looked on YouTube but couldn't find them. One has this nerdy-looking guy raving about how exciting his Volt is. The other has a strange-looking female doing essentially the same thing. But the $40,000 pricetag is NEVER mentioned.

Here's the BEST Volt commercial:

http://www.obamavolt2012.com/Site/Obama_Volt_2012.html