T-Shirt

Awesome on the new business! Does she need about $200,000 worth of equipment for $100,000? Half price sale! Seriously, and unfortunately our business fell from $850K in sales a year to $105K last year, had to go back to work in the real world. :clobbered:

If she needs the art I will be happy to send it to you, which is screen print ready.

tt

Last edited:
Best source I have found is at Stahls for stickers. May only be wholesale to vendors, but happy to check, need a hard quantity for good pricing, maybe 50 minimum. Ralley's is another good source for stickers and nice dash plaques.

maybe a deposit type system is needed?? Terry Truetts shirts were top quality. I used a couple of them a LOT and they are still without holes or frays and the print is still nice and bright. Haynes Beefy Ts are also good fitting shirts.

I contacted Norm to see if he's still doing the NCRS shirts, that's a nice quality shirt too and I could use some more (and stickers too)

Stickers may be something I can easily get done, I'll ask around.

Most online services offer DTG printing method which is nowhere as good as an old fashioned silkscreen printing, especially on dark fabrics.