A few new pics of the GTS

Nice.

I have another question, what is the paint on the vette in your avatar ?

Thanks

I am assuming that you are asking what color it is. It's the same color as my other Viper with a bit more pearl.

Viperpics016.jpg

What is the matte color on the gts wheels? I really like that but don't know what finish it is, or if it can even be painted like that (it may be anoized)

What is the matte color on the gts wheels? I really like that but don't know what finish it is, or if it can even be painted like that (it may be anoized)

They are from IForged. Ironically they have a few pics of my car in their gallery but list the incorrect finish for the wheels. The proper designation for them is "hyper gunmetal". It is a rough finish, so I assume not anodized but what the hell do I know? I didn't build them. A little, funny sidenote is that I bought the wheels before I bought the car. After deciding that they would not look so great on the blue Viper and due to the fact that I always liked the gray/ silver striped GTS, I then bought the car for them to be mounted on. I got a very good price on the Viper, as well.

Last edited:
Are you taking your car to heffners?

For what reason?

Didn't you say you were getting twin turbos?

Yes but doubtful that I will use Heffner. Although he is the closest turbo fabricator and tuner for me, he was very rude to a friend of mine and Underground from North Carolina offered me a much better price. As much as I'd rather have the car built close to where I live, there are other factors that come into play.
Will somebody ban the jealous turtle already?

Last edited by a moderator:

For what reason?

Yes but doubtful that I will use Heffner. Although he is the closest turbo fabricator and tuner for me, he was very rude to a friend of mine and Underground from North Carolina offered me a much better price. As much as I'd rather have the car done close to me, there are other factors that come into play.
Will somebody ban the jealous turtle bitch already? Any time I post a pic of one of my cars, the drunkard comes out of his hole in a rage.

Ignore him - he wants you to get angry and respond. The less you respond, the more it aggravates him. He's just jealous of what he doesn't have.

Your cars look incredible sadistic:1st:

.[/QUOTE]

Ignore him - he wants you to get angry and respond. The less you respond, the more it aggravates him. He's just jealous of what he doesn't have.

Your cars look incredible sadistic:1st:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the support and it is obvious what his motivation is. Regardless, I shouldn't have to deal with his jealous nonsense every time I post.

I'm going to check what a set of 5 spoke iforged will run, I don't think I'm going to like the answer :) the dollar has to plummit some more :)

For what reason?

Yes but doubtful that I will use Heffner. Although he is the closest turbo fabricator and tuner for me, he was very rude to a friend of mine and Underground from North Carolina offered me a much better price. As much as I'd rather have the car built close to where I live, there are other factors that come into play.
Will somebody ban the jealous turtle bitch already? Any time I post a pic of one of my cars, the drunkard comes out of his hole in a rage. Perhaps he cannot handle the fact that my wheels and tires on the GTS are worth more than his entire corvette. Even so, he should see a psychiatrist to help him with his issues and until he does so, he should be banned. It's not right that a valuable contributor like myself should be lambasted by a broke, white trash drunkard every time I post a thread of my car(s). Pull the plug on this useless drone.

Aww, c'mon now, don't hold back, tell us how you REALLY feel.smilielol5.gif