Mad over a G rated pic.

jsssgrl1209

Banned
This will be the first time I ever got banned from any forum!!! And all over a G RATED pic....yes I said G RATED. No nudity, yes a little provocative but it does no harm.

If this site is that anal about g rated pics, all posts with any curses on them should be eliminated......... all pictures should be gone through....

It is what it is. They over react and try to punish people for something that should be left well enough alone.

I broke no rules and bothered no body at all......

I get harrassed because of a picture and they have SMILIES that are asskisser and bullshit .......whats wrong with this senario.

:kissass:

:bullshit:

Practice what you preach!!!!

Last edited:
They just aren't worth the aggravation.

Did you ever play baseball or football with a kid who kept changing the rules every time you had a chance to win? I choose to move on from scenarios like that. I'd rather be a loner than play by those rules.

I eplained to you a couple of times, I will do it again since you felt the need to post your complaint:

VetteMOD is what is known as a "hobby site". We make no money from it and because of that, we are able to use GM trademarks like "Vette". In exchange they ask that there are no questionable or vulgar pictures and no slander against their products.

If they audit this site, see your avatar and decide they don't like it, they shut us down!

I am not going to take that risk so that you can have you avatar. I worked too hard on this site and am asking you a simple favor. Is that too much to ask?

Have you voted for VetteMOD today? Thats a negative!

Far be it from me to tell someone what to do (NO comments from the peanut gallery necessary and NO I didn`t see the pic you reference) but if you don`t like the cool clean water in the pond you could always try the swamp....

yes I will be doing that......Its not fun when there are people farting in the cool clean water, the swap dont smell as bad

The pics that I had to change from my avatar. Is still my profile pic.

Last edited:
Oh, this is about here? I figured it was about another forum. I didn't see the pic in question.

Oh, this is about here? I figured it was about another forum. I didn't see the pic in question.

OK that clears that up. I was thinking the same thing.
edit- I saw the pic and liked it but I wouldn't rate it G.

Last edited:
You ever get the feeling you just walked into a conversation that was almost over, and about to end badly?
Me too.

yes I will be doing that......Its not fun when there are people farting in the cool clean water, the swap dont smell as bad

The pics that I had to change from my avatar. Is still my profile pic.

OK, I see it....I like girlbutt, a lot, but on the other hand this is a forum about Corvettes--not ricebikes & ass.
Everyone here is cool, as long as you don't act like a jerk. We even put up with jerks pretty well, actually. It's pompous self-absorbed punks that don't get all the love & attention they crave here......
If you think think this pool is full of farts, well then

BYE BYE

:bestwishes:

Gone

Guess my balls arent gray enough for all the old farts in here.

You see worst things on public tv every day, and you all know that is a fact. The pic shows exactly what you see everyday when you go to the beach. A girl in a thong.

You guys act as if she naked.

I do hope that some of my posts have helped people out on here.
But this is just way too lame.....

PEACE OUT and dont forget to chage your depends.

Wow Wow Wow

This is my first day here, and what a post.

Did someone really make you take that pic off? :shocking: What losers.

I guess they are all married to nuns.

I have read a few other posts that had curses in them is that ok? So a thong on a butt is bad but fuck, shit and ass are fine? I have to agree with jsssgrl1209 on this one.

Jsssgrl1209 sent you a pm of a better forum.

This is my first day here, and what a post.

Did someone really make you take that pic off? :shocking: What losers.

I guess they are all married to nuns.

I have read a few other posts that had curses in them is that ok? So a thong on a butt is bad but fuck, shit and ass are fine? I have to agree with jsssgrl1209 on this one.

Jsssgrl1209 sent you a pm of a better forum.

Hmmm....

Looks like you and jsssgrl1209 share the same computer and IP.

You (jsssgrl1209) need to move on to another forum where they will let you post your precious picture.

I've been watching this all day and trying to stay out of it cuz I'm just an ignorant newbie. I appreciate all the knowledge here but don't yet have much to contribute.

Still;

JSSSGRL,

What's your beef, jerky!!

The man asked you nicely to change your avatar. It was even explained publicly after you kicked some dirt? So what precisely is your tantrum about?

I'll admit I've seen much worse on my favorite Triumph forum but BBShark's rationale seemed valid to me. It's his Forum and his alone. How hard is it to get along?

My gray hairs (beard only) seem to think you're being childish. Get over it and continue to contribute to this excellent forum. Or not. It's pretty simple to move on. We'd rather you didn't...