Rodeck engine

turtlevette

The Turdle
who's gonna help me with this?:D Its gotta be cheap and dirty.

i6hTpyE++KtSsoe3Nn3f-8I6Myse4v7K01F4.jpg

f69Kozny3Th5PhXHGdqigUyhsOZqrtPC0300.jpg

You want to get rid of it? You still have my address right? :D:wink::idea:

I will give a hand the best I can...

Need a billet roller timing set?

I will give a hand the best I can...

Need a billet roller timing set?

i'm thinking transfer the L98 heads.

go with cheap standard 400 crank kit.

convert to wet sump. I think all the passages are already there.

its intended to be a street engine. The advantage is simply the lighter weight.

The L98 heads are going to be really fun on that motor. Get a Q-jet performer intake and rock on.

Might want to at least invest in a retro fit hyd. roller cam. Save yourself some trouble with modern oils.

God I HATE to admit it, but Glenn's engine screams with those things.:flash:

Yea, I took a chance with those heads. I found them on the Internet(new). It was just going to be test engine for different engine combo's. I was really surprised at the heads when I got them. SOMETIMES you take a chance -it works out.:amazed::chinese:

I have L98 heads too, ported the snot out of them (they are being discussed in the Vizard Cyl head book with lots of pics) Not hoping on tons of power but around 350 would be nice.

I have L98 heads too, ported the snot out of them (they are being discussed in the Vizard Cyl head book with lots of pics) Not hoping on tons of power but around 350 would be nice.

U guys really think L98 heads with 10.5 compression are all that bad on HP??

the cam I have is supposed to be nearly 375 hp, and 425 torque...the old ZZ9 cam from TPIS.....drives great ......

I did have a set of Edel aluminnum heads some years ago, and same engine that combo was no better....I forget the part # but it was straight plug, and smallest chamber I could get about 8-9 ? years ago....

:stirpot:

You guy's should buy yourself some Brodix heads and then you can build all the ponies you want:yahoo:

I can't comment on the other 2 heads,i have never owned anything but Brodix heads and intakes :D But i hear there good.

You guy's should buy yourself some Brodix heads and then you can build all the ponies you want:yahoo:

unfortunately, after shipping and taxes those heads will run us guys over here as much as $3000 :shocking:

unfortunately, after shipping and taxes those heads will run us guys over here as much as $3000 :shocking:

That desrves a double :shocking::shocking:
Would it be cheaper if one of us bought the parts and shipped them over to you,or would it still work out the same in the end :idea: