signal light cancelling cam

Hi Billy, welcome to VetteMOD :hi:

You'd be better off putting your question in the appropriate area, more people would probably see it there. "Electrical & Ignition" maybe...?

Welcome to the motley crew of the Flying Dutchmen....

Pop the horn button, and all the apparent screws, pay attention to how it comes apart, and then look here for some papers by Jim Shea, the steering column expert....my memory is getting a tad vague to offer advice right now...

that piece I THINK is under the locking plate/starwheel with the pin on it that is actuated by the ign key....that center C clip is bit of a bear on the TT columns, and so you need make a device to compress that backing spring, then get the clip off, then release the whole mess, then you can get to the cancelling cam...

been to long since I did a non tile/tele column assy,.....I take a piece of 3" dia, and about 2" long exhaust pipe, and cut a section outta the side, to make it look like a C use the bolts and some large washers/plates to release/push down that locking plate/starwasher against the el mondo grosso spring that found another life as a Honda suspension component...

:hissyfit::gurney::drink: