Its summer in Minneapolis!

70_shark

Hey,
I've been swapping my auto to a four speed and found this site in a web search. History: I bought my 1970 BB 15 years ago, $4500, components in boxes-many missing, frame was re-done but body '71 rear and '70 front (VIN) and raw-though they did a very nice job. I should post some original picks. I am the guy that they refer to who didn't "read the book before you buy the car". A lot of work and money later here we are. I like to say "there is not a bolt that I have not cleaned up/replaced and painted on the whole vehicle". The only thing I shopped out was to have my wheel alignment double checked. Painted/wet sanded in my garage. Last summer I was running a ZZ502 w/HP TH-400. It's was pretty quick. Hopefully I will have something to contribute to the site.
Dan

dan_project3.jpg

Welcome to the motley crew of the Flying Dutchmen....

Tons of info here......I went the other way on my '72, long ago...needed the overdrive....Muncie to automatic...

:nuts:

Welcome to VetteMOD :hi:

Very nice looking ride :thumbs:

Welcome Dan.

I'm just starting the Auto to 4 speed conversion too so looking forward to hearing your experiences.

You can skip the part about drinking lots of beer. I already know about that. :drink: