new build pics of 409

Or we could just post it here and not create a section for 1 vid

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Oh heck yeah. I did a nice little 1st,2nd,3rd,4th gear burn out just last night. curiosity was getting the best of me,so i just had to see what it would do. i was not disappointed

Now come on! we need a video of that.

Hey there should be a section in the forum where burnouts.... hahumm sorry, "proper engine,driveline etc testing" should be posted.

Maybe i can talk the wife in to running the video camera,and do another one. not sure how to post a video though :confused:

Oh heck yeah. I did a nice little 1st,2nd,3rd,4th gear burn out just last night. curiosity was getting the best of me,so i just had to see what it would do. i was not disappointed

Hey there should be a section in the forum where burnouts.... hahumm sorry, "proper engine,driveline etc testing" should be posted.

Maybe i can talk the wife in to running the video camera,and do another one. not sure how to post a video though :confused:

So, is she going to run the video camera? I don't know if you can post a video here, but it's easy to upload to photobucket.

So, is she going to run the video camera? I don't know if you can post a video here, but it's easy to upload to photobucket.

Yes, the wife will run the video camera. But she said,she is not getting back in that car till temps cool off. :huh: we will get some video soon and figure out how to upload it.

Sounds like work for me....yuck

Sorry Marck, I guess it would be the price to pay for beeing the best Corvette related forum around LOL

Plus think about it, It would be a place to put all videos together, not only "proper engine testing".

Engine first start after a rebuild, or vids like Bob77 did when he woke up his little engine that been sitting for years, Bob's smile when this thing fired up was priceless LOL.

Could be building procedures, how to properly installand time the engine, we have enough experts who could make vids about it.

Pics are worth a thousand words but seeing somebody do it is even better.
V8TV was born like this I think.

Sorry kwplot34 to highjack your thread.

Last edited:
I don't understand. Why not upload the vids to sites that specialize in hosting vids and just point to it like we do now? Create a sticky named idiot videos.