Python?

1Michel

Hey Gene or Fl guys, whats the deal?
Been listening to CNN and they say there a tons of Pythons or big snakes all over FL.
Big mofo too, they were talking about 10 or 15 ft long and 200 pounders is not unsual.

:shocking:

Was on the news here too, apparently some escaped a pet store years ago

pet store and also owners who got them as pets got rid of them because they got too big or got tired of having them.

Gee I dont know, why not a dog or a cat or even a hanster, why a friggin snake?

pet store and also owners who got them as pets got rid of them because they got too big or got tired of having them.

Gee I dont know, why not a dog or a cat or even a hanster, why a friggin snake?

SHIT, you all dunno the 1/2 of it, and yes, them snakes are now the apex predator of the everglades, they kill 20' gators......they declared open season on them things....pretty much....

I figger the Benelli would take most of them, anyway, 00 buck....

Now this is a true story, and the other guys at the shop backed up the story....

I took a job here for a outfit called Sound Advice, state wide chain of Stereo/Video...pretty high end gear, super high prices....
high profit margins too, I may add....

so as part of training, they sent me to Dania, just north of Ft. Lauderdale for 2 weeks in a motel, training.....useless I may add, but don't matter, ....

I met what I thought was a left over hippy at first glance, he was one of the top techs in the shop, and was on slate to be assigned up here with me in the Jax Florida service region, somehow to cover territory about 200 miles in any given direction.....seriously....that's how badly managed the company was,

well this hippy turned out to be a full blooded Seminole Indian, and one of his pets was.....dig THIS.....

a fucking KIMONO (sp) DRAGON, he had it as a small dragon, and at the end it was dig this shit.....17' long.....I just laughed thinking it was total BS, but no, he kept it on his back porch, he was the only one in the family to ever go out there, bars, locks, doors, he fed it fresh meat, pig I think....

anyway, he said the Chinese draw them pix of the dragons with red/yellow breath in a fighting posiiton....that's the dragon he had.....

so one day a couple years earlier, something happened....ya think??
maybe SOME day....???
someone got back there and got scared and called the cops, the cops show up guns drawn, whole bunch of them, ready to drop that dragon.....

he happened to be home, and pulls out his guns, bunch of shouting back and forth, he was forced to give up the dragon...donated to a local ZOO, he had a bit of a scramble to find a zoo willing to take the thing....

he talked of being the only person in the world that could come home from work....take a long hot shower, plenty of soap so NO animal stink, put on some type deodorant something, dress a certain way, and go play with the dragon....because he did not smell like dinner, he had no problems.....

SO YEH, people and their PETS, ya just never freeking know.....

I ran a service call once as a electrician outside DC, couple had jet black hair, looked like Elvira that beer chick years ago....they kept snakes in the basement room all heated/climate controled, and raised mice....

they would let a mouse loose in the basement, and watch the snake catch and eat it.....

the breaker panel was in that room, at least he asked if I was scared of snakes before opening the door.....

kiss my ass.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I"m tellin you the public has too much money and time on their hands...freeking weird shit in peoples houses man....:amazed::thumbs:

They are all over I can't even walk in my back yard without seeing a few 15 footers, same goes with alligators, can't even walk 10 ft without tripping over one.

The big ones haven't made it this far north (yet), but despite shooting restrictions in the city limits here, if I see one of those things in my yard I'm putting a few rounds downrange!

The big ones haven't made it this far north (yet), but despite shooting restrictions in the city limits here, if I see one of those things in my yard I'm putting a few rounds downrange!

I think it would be cool to have on stuffed on the wall, maybe just the head....

:nuts::rofl: