it has BEGUN!

clutchdust

Millionaire Playboy
182bodywork.jpg

Oh yeah, you had your foot stuck under the car right? Good to hear it at least is still attached.

I don't know, photopost must have removed it. I suggest you use tinypic or simply attach the pic to your message. You can upload it when you edit your original message. Here we allow everyone to attach images and other files, not just "supporting" members ;)

what happened to my picture?

I've been using Photo Bucket for about 4 years, and I've got over 400 pics over there. It has always worked great.

(I keep wondering when they will kick me off for taking up too much disk storage!!! haha)...

looks like they're back on-line. i think i'm going to check into photobucket. i had another server for a year or two and they went under and all my pics went away. i want something that i feel comfy will stay around for a while.

I don't think Photobucket is going anywhere anytime soon... I have my album there for three years, I'm actually considering upgrading to their "pro" version....

Oh yes, i remember the photos you posted and that were deleted ... didn't look good at all, good to hear you're doing ok and the foot is still attached and useable :drink:

Just use the VetteMOD Image Hosting feature. You can host 50 pics now but if needed I can allow you to have more pics there (just ask if need be). No need to set up a photobucket account. That way, when photobucket craps out the dreaded red x won't show here.

Just like Photobucket, tinypic and many others you are given the and [url] codes to post your pics. Can't get any more comfy than that.

You can also quick upload pics when posting. Even in the quick reply box on the bottom of a thread. If you use "Open my Gallery" you are presented with all your public pics, clicking one will embed it in your post (in the text edit field), pressing quick uploads...well...let's you quick upload a pic. Where do you see handy stuff like that? Only on VetteMOD :1st:

Just use the VetteMOD Image Hosting feature. You can host 50 pics now but if needed I can allow you to have more pics there (just ask if need be). No need to set up a photobucket account. That way, when photobucket craps out the dreaded red x won't show here.

Just like Photobucket, tinypic and many others you are given the and [url] codes to post your pics. Can't get any more comfy than that.

You can also quick upload pics when posting. Even in the quick reply box on the bottom of a thread. If you use "Open my Gallery" you are presented with all your public pics, clicking one will embed it in your post (in the text edit field), pressing quick uploads...well...let's you quick upload a pic. Where do you see handy stuff like that? Only on VetteMOD :1st:[/quote]

Cool!:cool: