Another newbie but this time from OZ

1.59AUD/litre OMG :hunter:... 15c AUD/litre = :suicide: Here gas is about 2.6AUD/litre. Might be even worse in some European countries, for example Netherlands.

1.59AUD/litre OMG :hunter:... 15c AUD/litre = :suicide: Here gas is about 2.6AUD/litre. Might be even worse in some European countries, for example Netherlands.

OK, you got me on that one. I'll stop complaining now :surrender:

I feel for you man...

I'll stop complaining now :surrender:

I feel for you man...

Please do't stop complaining! As long as your gas price have sky rocketed during last few years you have a right to complain! No matter what the price is at the moment!

Things are really bad here, oil barrel price went up from 100USD to reach the high of 150USD (or something like that). Now it has come down back to about 100USD/barrel, but the pump price haven't come down hardly at all... That's what we have to complain about! This is getting way OT, but how is it in OZ? Has the pump price came down with the barrel price getting back to about 100USD level?

I dunno about overseas but there are some assholes up north going from 379/gal to 5.50/gal in ONE day....scaring sheeple into buying on account of the hurry caine IKE into the oil fields and the attendant flooding/hurt on the oil industry...but the industry way in hell ahead of that crap, they build for the cains' where the typical cheep house does not....

but the Galveston island homes are toast now....beaches are nothing but junk....:shocking: damn I i'd live there....

true I"m in Florida, but 45 miles inland and on a 30' hillside....and so only the too tall trees need be cut for safety....

Please do't stop complaining! As long as your gas price have sky rocketed during last few years you have a right to complain! No matter what the price is at the moment!

Things are really bad here, oil barrel price went up from 100USD to reach the high of 150USD (or something like that). Now it has come down back to about 100USD/barrel, but the pump price haven't come down hardly at all... That's what we have to complain about! This is getting way OT, but how is it in OZ? Has the pump price came down with the barrel price getting back to about 100USD level?

Oh trust me, the complaining will continue like many other here. All our Auto clubs continue to ask the Q's in the media, but the oil companies keep saying the cause our dollar is lower at the moment, that's the reason our prices stay up. What a load of CR%*!! We had a 28c /liter jump in the space of 1 hour on Friday afternoon about 4pm. Go figure, just before the weekend.

We have a local government election coming up, and now have the Motorist Enthusiasts Party so we will see how they go and if it catches on.

We had a 28c /liter jump in the space of 1 hour on Friday afternoon about 4pm. Go figure, just before the weekend.

WOW! That's something to complain about! Thats just insane! :gurney:

And the thing is that the government and their appointed "watch dog" on petrol pricing just goes with the oil companies reasoning whilst every man and his dog jumps up and down. Fuel tax revenue goes a long way .....

Welcome :hi: that's a great looking car you bought there, remember the PO posting those pretty beach pics with the miami skyline...

Welcome :hi: that's a great looking car you bought there, remember the PO posting those pretty beach pics with the miami skyline...

Yeh, thats pretty well what sold me. The guys who sold it was a real pleasure to deal with - absolute gentleman and totally honest to