7t2vette is here!!!

7t2vette

:yahoo::yahoo:

I am a long time CF member (since 2000) and I just found this site a few days ago. I have since spent alot of time reading through many of the threads.......and I have to say that this forum looks very promising!!! It reminds me of the old days over at CF....you know, when it was still good! Looks like there is alot of useful information here, as well as fresh new ideas! :thumbs:

Now, which way do I spin my oil filter to get it off??? Maybe I should save that highly technical question for CF?!?! :lol:

Looking forward to hangin out here! :smash:

Last edited:
Now, which way do I spin my oil filter to get it off???
Ha, you'll never guess what I had to do today. I went to connect the wires to my alternator and realised I'd reassembled it 1/4 of a turn out. I was half way through putting it back together when I remembered the original "re-clocking" thread and I pissed myself laughing... :D

So, you took it to autozone to exchange it for a correctly clocked one? :crylol:

So, you took it to autozone to exchange it for a correctly clocked one? :crylol:
Ha! I was just about to drive to Autozone to exchange it when I realised that there's no Autozone here :confused: I must have a really old one or something as I undid 4 little bolts and GUESS WHAT?? I was able to rotate the halves :smash:

I wish there was an Autozone here, at least they might have fuseable links!