Just came over

chevy69

Hey guys - I'm guessing there are many here from CF and DC. I have the same personality on each site, so no secrets here. Getting a little worn out at the other place and wanted to pop in and learn some new stuff.

My '69 coupe is 3yrs into a frame off - body went back on last month and going to paint in next 4 weeks. Still lots to do. I am a hot rodder at heart and also have a '38 Dodge biz coupe.

DSC03063.jpg

DSC03060.jpg

going back on...

backonframe3.jpg

backonframe2.jpg

DSC04266.jpg

DSC04264.jpg

My son and I built this car last summer (his car - hood is on now):

DSC03459.jpg

Welcome. Pictures of that 'Stang are gonna get Brutal64 all excited.. He has a "little" thing for the blue oval.

another familiar name :yahoo:

Love the landscaping - I assume you don't own a lawnmower... lucky you....

welcome to VM :hi:

:hi: nice cars you have there. What alu rad do you have in the stang?

Hey TT,

We put a big block radiator in that I bought off of eBay. The first one sucked - bent, but they promptly replaced it and it's been working great for ~ 1 year now. I had to fab up brackets to mount it but hey came out great.

We have an '89 5.0 roller motor and a 5 spd in it (from a donor car that we stripped). We also installed an 8" rear (was a 6 banger), power front disks, Randalls Rack (makes steeroids look weak), cable clutch, Classic Auto A/C kit, etc...

It's about time. How are you these days?;)

Hey bud - I recognize you and the others here too. I'm sure it's an old story now, but I'm getting a little tired of the "flea" if you know what I mean (I know a few here will get that one). Looking forward to spending a little more time over here now.:thumbs:

Hey MyBad79 - yes, it's easy to take care of rocks :D

Hey bud - I recognize you and the others here too. I'm sure it's an old story now, but I'm getting a little tired of the "flea" if you know what I mean (I know a few here will get that one). Looking forward to spending a little more time over here now.:thumbs:

Just look around. People just do not realise what they are missing here. Somethin special I would say.:yahoo:

flea is just one of the descriptions:lol:

:crylol: I know what 'ya mean - are there any spies here? I got some nasty PMs from CF guys when I said something on DC once. My guess is that TT weeds 'em out pretty quick.

:crylol: I know what 'ya mean - are there any spies here? I got some nasty PMs when I said something on DC once. My guess is that TT weeds 'em out pretty quick.

A couple have tried but they were outed rather quickly. You missed a good one....a shithead that went by the name of......get this......TURD.

A couple have tried but they were outed rather quickly. You missed a good one....a shithead that went by the name of......get this......TURD.

he's over at CF today boasting about how he has multiple personalities here from all the different libraries he visits :bullshit:

he's over at CF today boasting about how he has multiple personalities here from all the different libraries he visits :bullshit:

multiple personalities all right...turd, vette_volts and dwncchs. the guy who charges by the minute, kinda like a prostitute with a 900 number.
:devil:

For $3.00 a minute, I'll tell you who.:nuts:

I'll save my $3.00. :thumbs:WELCOME and good to see you here!

Hey Jeff! How are you?

FYI, I'm I'm going to paint the '69 '04-'06 Lemans Blue Metallic - I can't wait - it's gonna look great. I always liked your car and that's what sold me on that color.

I'm doing just fine. Great actually.
As for color, the disco buggy is black.:lol::lol:
Did you mean the '38 Buick?

I'll save my $3.00. :thumbs:WELCOME and good to see you here!

Hey Jeff! How are you?

FYI, I'm I'm going to paint the '69 '04-'06 Lemans Blue Metallic - I can't wait - it's gonna look great. I always liked your car and that's what sold me on that color.

I'm doing just fine. Great actually.
As for color, the disco buggy is black.:lol::lol:
Did you mean the '38 Buick?

No - I meant JCL's C3 - too many Jeffs here I guess :D