C3 wiring schematic

Thats a nice post, what year c-3 is that for? I need a good scanner or flatbed
there is always somebody needing schematics and i have several up to the 78 vette and the trouble shooting guide,but have no way of getting in my computer :push:

there is always somebody needing schematics and i have several up to the 78 vette and the trouble shooting guide,but have no way of getting in my computer :push:

A decent digital camera will work.

A decent digital camera will work.

I have done that before when a guy needs a small portion of the image,but i had a guy who needed the whole thing :eek: that took forever,if i made it to where you could actually read the words it took many many many shots.

heres the engine harness
engine.jpg

its a 73 shop manual but so far identicle to my 75(other than the HEI).

a scanner would have been easier, but without one I used a photocopier and a camera. I do have a single high resolutuion image with everything, but no way to host an image that large. so, I broke it down with MS paint to be more forum friendly.

its not as nice as the professional ones I have seen, but a helluva lot easier to read than black and white on seperate pages. I'm sure you could print them seperately and tape them together to make one continuous page.

Nice work, much easier to read than fine black lines on a stark white page!

I've been looking around for a big poster sized, colour wiring diagram but can't find anyone doing them. I have the Lectric Limited one, but it's black on white only...

Nice work, much easier to read than fine black lines on a stark white page!

I've been looking around for a big poster sized, colour wiring diagram but can't find anyone doing them. I have the Lectric Limited one, but it's black on white only...

Try the Doc...he's done up some good ones that even show the connectors.

http://docrebuild.com/oosoez.html

Edit...sorry Wayne, they don't have the '82 yet.

Last edited:
Try the Doc...he's done up some good ones that even show the connectors

ya thx for the link these are awesome. I have seen them before but forgot where.