new and exciting things

Hey everyone, so I was looking to see if there is a vendor or subscription option here first but I couldn't find any so really sorry in advance if I broke any rules :chinese:. Anyhow I run a small business which I am pioneering in the first mass production of carbon fiber components for c3 corvettes. The past year of my life has been nothing short of chaos, but long story short Im a single full time father of three kids and i would love to share my passion for vettes and cars in general with you. so far this is the first forum I've come to since here everyone seems to be open to the idea of modification and not so quick to judge.

Welcome to VetteMOD! Definitely post some pictures.

I changed your URL to link to your website.

I like the hood and I think the pricing is very fair... If you made an option to add bracing for the hinges so pins would only be required on the rear I think that would be a good idea.
Some other parts Ive been waiting to see come out in carbon are a wiper door delete panel and either a one piece or two piece T/Targa top

I like the hood and I think the pricing is very fair... If you made an option to add bracing for the hinges so pins would only be required on the rear I think that would be a good idea.
Some other parts Ive been waiting to see come out in carbon are a wiper door delete panel and either a one piece or two piece T/Targa top

I have the underside bracing planned to be made so it will be fully functional but I did find a really cool way to mount a lift off hood so that it functions like normal but really drops the weight. whole hood weighs only 7.5lbs

also anyone know the max image size offhand for the image hosting on this site?

Statics
Allowed file types .gif , .jpg , .png ,
Max image size allowed 1024 KB
Max image dimension allowed 2400 * 1500

Statics
Allowed file types .gif , .jpg , .png ,
Max image size allowed 1024 KB
Max image dimension allowed 2400 * 1500

welcome we are car guys.....and not hung up about new things and modifications and we treat each other with respect, its a pretty good forum and we like pictures