2004 Corvette A&A supercharger install

Twin_Turbo

Der Maulwurf
Installed this supercharger system on a 10K mile 2004 C5, being a euro spec car some things didnt quite bolt on because of stuff like a tow hook in the front. The kit was also not complete (bought from abandoned project, bits missing) but I got it done anyway :) Those Vortech chargers sure are quiet compared to the prochargers

Here's the head unit already bolted on, radiator removed...being replaced with a dewitts unit

20140209_140456.jpg

intercooler also fitted
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

fabricated air pump relocation bracket, the one that should have come with the kit was missing

20140216_165709.jpg

Modified the intercooler to force air through it, I will mount a duckbill to the lower flange

20140309_155803.jpg

The fans were replaced with spal 31cm units, I had to modify them to fit the core but it wasn't that big a problem.
The thing is running now, I modified the tune for it, its running on 60lbs dekra injectors. I will shoot a vid next weekend. All in all its a pretty clean install.

I like that reverse mounting... that would fit on my BBC... engineering mounts would be a pain but completely doable.. i think I will just stick with the nitrous oxide much easier :surrender:

for now anyway... I am thinking i need to go 632 inches of alloy block, dry sump, solid roller, cam and mechanical cross ram... :twitch::twitch::twitch:...

My kind of thinking...then add an f3 :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk