Another New Transferee

I'm not a friend of BS excuses, hopefully you can get your money back. Did you send a MO, use credit card or Paypal ??

Hope it works out for you, no one should have to wait a month and more for a part, especially a part costing 700+ $

Hope it works out for you, no one should have to wait a month and more for a part, especially a part costing 700+ $

U should be used to it, all your parts come on the ORIENTAL EXPRESS....from Istanbull to Paris....

:crap::D

No heads have been delivered, why am I not surprised, and now I'm looking at having my money refunded. Needless to say, I am not a happy camper.

Looks like you've been given "the bird" twice this month. Thanksgiving and the single finger salute!

Even I get my shit in less than a month!! usually 2 to 3 weeks.
My stuff can take up to a month, but that's getting stuff first shipped to an address in the US and then forwarded to me. It takes a bit longer too, having to slip through the fabric of the space/time continuum to travel backwards in time :banghead:

Saudi

Maybe if you had it sent in the other direction it would get there sooner, arriving before you order it?
Hmmm... hadn't thought of that. Time travel's a bastard of a thing though - if something nice just arrived, like a blown BB or something, would I actually have to then pay for it? And, if I didn't, would it still stay here or slowly vanish?

Any time travel experts wanna chime in? :lol:

Saudi

Maybe if you had it sent in the other direction it would get there sooner, arriving before you order it?
Hmmm... hadn't thought of that. Time travel's a bastard of a thing though - if something nice just arrived, like a blown BB or something, would I actually have to then pay for it? And, if I didn't, would it still stay here or slowly vanish?

Any time travel experts wanna chime in? :lol:

I traveled in time once,i was cutting down a tree at my farm and one of those Widow Makers decided to whack me in the head :clobbered: but i forgot what i saw when i came too :suspicious: